Piper's New Ride by Daddy...ahem I mean Santa

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My husband worked so hard and with so much love for our little girl on this thing for MONTHS and I just had to share :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

He literally took every single piece off, painted it in all of her favorite colors, & added a radio/cd player :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> She LOVES it!

I don't know how Santa will top this next year!

***mod edited - flipped photo :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thank you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and I definitely wish I'd had one when I was little as well!!! As a matter of fact, I'd take a my-size version in the exact same colors and everything right now hahaha She has so much fun with it! I need to take some more pictures with her excited face now that she can ride it at a time that she isn't as tired as she was at 7:30am on Christmas morning :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thank you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> We try to make Christmas as special as possible for her and it ends up making it so much more fun & special for us too!

Love it!!  Your hubby did an amazing job!

I bet she was soooo stoked on christmas morning! She will have so much fun with it come spring! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

She is very cute too. Her fluffy boots are awesome!

Thanks @Karren and @Katana!

p.s. @Katana she is so loving those boots right now! They're slippers but it's so hard to reason with her why we can't wear the fuzzy blue bedroom shoes out to dinner, shopping, etc lol

Thanks!

And also to the mod who flipped my photos for me....THANK YOU!!!!! 
flowers.gif

No problem.  I wanted one when I was young.  

Originally Posted by BreAnnNicole /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks!

And also to the mod who flipped my photos for me....THANK YOU!!!!! 
flowers.gif

Back