Eyebrows wont grow back!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,

My eyebrows were shaved like 5 years ago by a salon artists. But she shaved it wrong. It is so thin and short and I don't like it, it's been 5 years and it wont grow back so I could fix its shape. I dont like shaping my eye brows with eyebrow liners.
sadno.gif
  I want it shaped naturally..

Anyone who has the same problem? Any suggestion on what I could use to make it grow back? Hair growers maybe? 

You'd have to research but I heard that Rogaine and/or other products used to grow hair, can also be used to grow eyebrows.

Your brows should have grown back by now. If not then there potentially is an underlying health problem. I do mean potentially not that there is. Have you seen a doctor to rule out problems with your thyroid? You could try OTC lash products on the areas you want. I do NOT recommend Lattise - you need a prescription any ways - and don't buy a generic from out of the country. It's actually ILLEGAL to import prescription medication AND you don't know if what you're buying is real or not (FDA is actually cracking down on imported medication by mail).

I have no eye brows for year after too much plucking so I decided to have them tattooed on and the person that did it said to try taking vitamins for hair n nails called Biotin and let me tell you it worked wonders I now have beautiful eyebrows like I never had before.

Originally Posted by Monica Silva /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have no eye brows for year after too much plucking so I decided to have them tattooed on and the person that did it said to try taking vitamins for hair n nails called Biotin and let me tell you it worked wonders I now have beautiful eyebrows like I never had before.

Good for you.. I'd better look for those vitamins, might help me too.. Thanks!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Your brows should have grown back by now. If not then there potentially is an underlying health problem. I do mean potentially not that there is. Have you seen a doctor to rule out problems with your thyroid? You could try OTC lash products on the areas you want. I do NOT recommend Lattise - you need a prescription any ways - and don't buy a generic from out of the country. It's actually ILLEGAL to import prescription medication AND you don't know if what you're buying is real or not (FDA is actually cracking down on imported medication by mail).

You're right. I should have consulted a doctor that might help me identify what's the problem.. I have a lot of hair problems, hair falls everyday, if I comb or wash my hair, now my eyebrows wont grow on their end part so I can't shape it. My mom have thyroid problems and my sister too, but I do not have that same problem.. maybe? Yikes! better have a check-up..

Originally Posted by Dragonfly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You'd have to research but I heard that Rogaine and/or other products used to grow hair, can also be used to grow eyebrows.

Lemme search about those, I am not familiar with Rogaine, and I do now know what it is.. I'll give it all a try..
smile.gif

Originally Posted by MarshB /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You're right. I should have consulted a doctor that might help me identify what's the problem.. I have a lot of hair problems, hair falls everyday, if I comb or wash my hair, now my eyebrows wont grow on their end part so I can't shape it. My mom have thyroid problems and my sister too, but I do not have that same problem.. maybe? Yikes! better have a check-up..

Definitely get it checked out. I know if the thyroid is overactive you get too much hair and under-active you can lose hair or it won't grow back quickly. A simple blood test can rule thyroid out one way or another but in some cases thyroid problems are genetic. My mother-in-law has a thyroid problem and so does my husband as do several members of my MIL side of the family including her mother, aunt and sister.

I have the same problem. I over plucked my eyebrows so much in my early teens that now they just wont grow. I haven't plucked my eyebrows besides in the middle of my brows in about 3 years and they just wont grow. I hate filling them in now. I've been taking hair, skin and nail vitamins but it's not doing anything for my eyebrows. :[

Originally Posted by Monica Silva /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'd like to try the Biotin but I'm wondering if it stimulates hair growth everywhere like arms and facial hair areas. I wouldn't want that. Monica did you notice a difference in those areas?

You can try some eyebrow growth products, simulators and can use natural remedies for growing your eyebrows.

Originally Posted by sara145wilson /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You can try some eyebrow growth products, simulators and can use natural remedies for growing your eyebrows.

I'll try look some, I just wanna make sure that I've got the right products.. Sometimes products have the opposite effect for me.. I think I'll do the check up first and ask for any possible solutions.

Want to make growing and thicker eyebrow then try to use BrowEffect Serum I am also using that same product for 2 week really i got amazing result.

If it doesn't grow I guess you can try getting more permanent methods? Try eyebrow embroidery (can last around 2 years)

Hi guys!

I've come across this topic and I'd like to share tips of making our eyebrow grows into thicker brow. You can use castor oil for eyebrow growth. You just have to apply it on your brow before you sleep at night. Leave it and let it stay overnight. You'll definitely see the benefit of using the oil because it is designed for any hair growth.

Latest posts

Back