Dior Gift with Purchase at Macys

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi MakeUp Talkers! 

I was wondering if anybody else pre-ordered items from Christian Dior at Macys to get a free gift with two item purchase. If so, do any of you know what the free gift entails? I'm supposed to go pick it up my preorder tomorrow but I'm curious as to what the gift is.

Thanks!!

Originally Posted by PolarBear2001 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi MakeUp Talkers! 

I was wondering if anybody else pre-ordered items from Christian Dior at Macys to get a free gift with two item purchase. If so, do any of you know what the free gift entails? I'm supposed to go pick it up my preorder tomorrow but I'm curious as to what the gift is.

Thanks!!

Ohhh I should go replace my mascara while they are having a gwp. 

love how all the department store brands stick random french in here and there--like crème instead of cream. BB Crème sounds so funny to me lol

Originally Posted by DreamWarrior /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Dior just came out with a new BB Cream...

For those who are looking to take advantage a gift with purchase and try out the latest BB trend.

Originally Posted by americanclassic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

love how all the department store brands stick random french in here and there--like crème instead of cream. BB Crème sounds so funny to me lol

Dior is a French company.

Back