Welcome to the new and improved MakeupTalk! Please see our announcement here!

Sponsors

Photo

MyGlam - April bag

• Please log in to reply
699 replies to this topic

#1 zadidoll

zadidoll

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:22 PM

For those waiting for subscriptions to reopen then you're in luck. They're taking new subscribers for April but for how long I don't know. Cost for MyGlam, $10. At the very least you get a cute cosmetic bag out of it.

#2 glamourdolleyes

glamourdolleyes

Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:22 PM

Can't wait to see this one since Michelle herself said there will be more make up!

#3 yoru

yoru

Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:01 AM

Mish said "glamorous", I doubt her definition of "glamorous" would be the same as us. Remember how MyGlam promised "Deluxe or full sized" samples and look at what we got on March.

#4 zadidoll

zadidoll

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:52 AM

Well a couple more weeks ladies, a couple more weeks. I'm hoping for the best.

#5 ahkae

ahkae

Posted 30 March 2012 - 07:00 AM

541300_337697269610934_235333279847334_855400_439478489_n.jpg

April's bag. :)

#6 calexxia

calexxia

Posted 30 March 2012 - 07:51 AM

This is gonna be the make-or-break month; MG got a "stay of execution" from me last month. I don't think my idea of glamorous coincides with Michelle Phan's, and I don't really care for the actual bag this month, so if the contents are icky....I'm done.

"The food was terrible and the portions were soooo small!"

#7 Playedinloops

Playedinloops

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:09 AM

Those are SHINY! 

#8 BabyMafalda

BabyMafalda

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:23 AM

Are we have "news" about the April's bag yet?? Wowwww!!!

#9 mishtastic

mishtastic

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:00 AM

What are those lighter pink things in the back? Maybe bags for another month?

#10 Hezzie

Hezzie

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:34 AM

I kinda feel the same way as far as it being a make or break it month for me. I just hope that if it is crap that I will have the strength to cancel lol I feel like the minute I cancel it going to be the best bag ever and I'm going to miss out.

Originally Posted by calexxia View Post

This is gonna be the make-or-break month; MG got a "stay of execution" from me last month. I don't think my idea of glamorous coincides with Michelle Phan's, and I don't really care for the actual bag this month, so if the contents are icky....I'm done.

#11 o0jeany0o

o0jeany0o

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:42 AM

For some reason I'm tempted to resubscribe, but it's probably the fear of missing out on something good. 

I personally don't like this month's shiny bag. Good luck to you all, I'll live vicariously though you ladies. 

#12 sprite9034

sprite9034

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:45 AM

I'm hoping for another free bag- I like MG as long as I'm not paying for it :)

#13 Playedinloops

Playedinloops

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by o0jeany0o View Post

For some reason I'm tempted to resubscribe, but it's probably the fear of missing out on something good. 

I personally don't like this month's shiny bag. Good luck to you all, I'll live vicariously though you ladies. 

I resubscribed lol. I'm mad at myself but I won't cancel it. 

#14 ahkae

ahkae

Posted 30 March 2012 - 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by Playedinloops View Post

Same here. I cancelled everything but Birchbox then had to sign back up for MyGlam when it opened again. 

#15 ladygrey

ladygrey

Posted 30 March 2012 - 10:12 AM

lulz, me too. I'm cancelling Sindulge though (My first box hasn't even shipped yet, but I honestly don't even care haha), so I feel like I can kind of justify it. I'm hoping that this is the month where we really see some improvements. 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops View Post

#16 Beauty-Flawed

Beauty-Flawed

Posted 30 March 2012 - 10:29 AM

I don't mind the pink bag I just hope nothing smells I ended up throwing out the March bag because I couldn't get the smell out of it..

#17 Hezzie

Hezzie

Posted 30 March 2012 - 11:06 AM

Same here. I was disappointed because I thought the bag was really cute.

Originally Posted by Beauty-Flawed View Post

I don't mind the pink bag I just hope nothing smells I ended up throwing out the March bag because I couldn't get the smell out of it..

#18 sky595

sky595

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by o0jeany0o View Post

LOL, I'm tempted to resubscribe too! Ahhhhh! I don't think it would be so tempting if I didn't see others on the MyGlam threads having the same, strange fascination with trying to get back in after swearing them off last month. I'm going to refrain for now, but will admit that I went to the MyGlam subscription page at least three times yesterday after receiving the email.

#19 snllama

snllama

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:25 PM

Yeah this is my last month of myglam. I realized that all the products that I didnt like or havent used yet from the past 3 months were myglam. They better impress me!

The bags look fugly. Not a fan. If that is what they think is glamorous, Ill most likely be canceling. 

#20 katelynbby

katelynbby

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:38 PM

These bags look resemble clutches  -shiny and pink so you can travel with them (not that I think they actually are clutches, they just look the part).  I hope this foretells of more make-up in this bag, specially dual-purpose kind of make-up (like lip and cheek tints, or moisturizing under-eye concealer sticks) that would be perfect for a little party clutch.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users