Welcome to the new and improved MakeupTalk! Please see our announcement here!

Sponsors

Photo

Cancelling Julep Maven Subscription

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 iugirl13

iugirl13

Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:41 AM

I haven't been that satisfied with the Julep Maven program so far and am thinking about cancelling my subscription. I'm worried when I call to cancel though I will get a representative that just begs me to stay. What experiences have others had with Julep when cancelling?

#2 zadidoll

zadidoll
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:55 AM

From my understanding they won't do that. You can cancel via email as well.

maven@julep.com

#3 Playedinloops

Playedinloops

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:45 AM

Originally Posted by iugirl13 View Post

I haven't been that satisfied with the Julep Maven program so far and am thinking about cancelling my subscription. I'm worried when I call to cancel though I will get a representative that just begs me to stay. What experiences have others had with Julep when cancelling?

I've heard they don't do that, just give them a call. 

#4 zadidoll

zadidoll
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 April 2012 - 05:32 PM

They posted on Facebook that they will do it via email.

https://www.facebook.com/julep/posts/10150917259040884

julep cancel.jpg

#5 iugirl13

iugirl13

Posted 07 April 2012 - 12:02 AM

I got it taken care of by email! Thanks everyone for the responses!

#6 Vicki Vaughan

Vicki Vaughan

Posted 16 January 2014 - 07:44 PM

Julep Maven,   Unfortunately there have been some circumstances that are out of my control and I am going to have to Unsubscribe from Julep Maven. Your products are very good and I may be able to join some time in the future.   Thank you for your understanding,  Vicki Vaughan

#7 kawaiimeows

kawaiimeows

Posted 16 January 2014 - 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicki Vaughan View Post

Julep Maven,   Unfortunately there have been some circumstances that are out of my control and I am going to have to Unsubscribe from Julep Maven. Your products are very good and I may be able to join some time in the future.   Thank you for your understanding,  Vicki Vaughan

@Vicki Vaughan are you trying to cancel your julep maven account? you need to email them personally, as this is a forum and is not affiliated with julep. :flowers:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users