-->

Welcome Guest to MakeupTalk

Welcome to MakeupTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of MakeupTalk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others in our MakeupTalk Forums
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get notification & email updates
  • Get your personal profile page and make new friends in our Community
  • Submit your reviews about Makeup Products and get feedback from other users
  • Send personal messages to other members

Sponsor

Recent Images In This Topic/Thread

No Images in this topic

Sponsors

Become a Forum Sponsor!
Photo

Cancelling Julep Maven Subscription

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#Post 1 of 9 OFFLINE   iugirl13

iugirl13

Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  • Joined 10-March 12
Reviews

Posted 04 April 2012 - 07:41 PM

I haven't been that satisfied with the Julep Maven program so far and am thinking about cancelling my subscription. I'm worried when I call to cancel though I will get a representative that just begs me to stay. What experiences have others had with Julep when cancelling?

#Post 2 of 9 OFFLINE   zadidoll

zadidoll

Queen of the Vampire Cats

• Community Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,084 posts
  • Joined 26-February 11
Reviews

Posted 04 April 2012 - 07:55 PM

From my understanding they won't do that. You can cancel via email as well.

maven@julep.com

Zadidoll: Beauty blogger

BlogTwitterFacebookInstagram

#Post 3 of 9 OFFLINE   Playedinloops

Playedinloops

Compulsive

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,150 posts
  • Joined 16-January 12
Reviews

Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:45 AM

Originally Posted by iugirl13 View Post

I haven't been that satisfied with the Julep Maven program so far and am thinking about cancelling my subscription. I'm worried when I call to cancel though I will get a representative that just begs me to stay. What experiences have others had with Julep when cancelling?

I've heard they don't do that, just give them a call. 

#Post 4 of 9 OFFLINE   zadidoll

zadidoll

Queen of the Vampire Cats

• Community Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,084 posts
  • Joined 26-February 11
Reviews

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:32 AM

They posted on Facebook that they will do it via email.

https://www.facebook.com/julep/posts/10150917259040884

julep cancel.jpg

Zadidoll: Beauty blogger

BlogTwitterFacebookInstagram

#Post 5 of 9 OFFLINE   iugirl13

iugirl13

Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  • Joined 10-March 12
Reviews

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:02 PM

I got it taken care of by email! Thanks everyone for the responses!

#Post 6 of 9 OFFLINE   Vicki Vaughan

Vicki Vaughan

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 14-December 13
Reviews

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:44 AM

Julep Maven,   Unfortunately there have been some circumstances that are out of my control and I am going to have to Unsubscribe from Julep Maven. Your products are very good and I may be able to join some time in the future.   Thank you for your understanding,  Vicki Vaughan

#Post 7 of 9 ONLINE   kawaiimeows

kawaiimeows

(◕ω◕✿)

• Super Moderators
  • 6,130 posts
  • Joined 11-April 12
Reviews

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicki Vaughan View Post

Julep Maven,   Unfortunately there have been some circumstances that are out of my control and I am going to have to Unsubscribe from Julep Maven. Your products are very good and I may be able to join some time in the future.   Thank you for your understanding,  Vicki Vaughan

@Vicki Vaughan are you trying to cancel your julep maven account? you need to email them personally, as this is a forum and is not affiliated with julep. :flowers:

She was elusive. She was today. She was tomorrow.
She was the faintest scent of a cactus flower, the flitting shadow of an elf owl.
-Stargirl
instagram | last.fm | pinterest

#Post 8 of 9 OFFLINE   cancel_julep_info

cancel_julep_info

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 01-August 14
Reviews

Posted 01 August 2014 - 07:49 AM

Okay. So I decided to try julep and my daughter loves it. But with no income right now I can't afford it. I have been trying for days to cancel the subscription and could not figure out how to do it until today! You call this number: (877)651-3292, select option 1 for tech support. When the rep came on I told her I could not find the cancel option in my account. She tells me there isn't the option to cancel online but she can do it for me. I gave her my account email address and she asked the reason why I was cancelling. I told her my situation and it was cancelled. I even got an email confirmation. So, forget all the emailing and calling and selecting option 2-??? just go to tech support and they can do it for you!

#Post 9 of 9 OFFLINE   EIVanAtta

EIVanAtta

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 03-October 14
Reviews

Posted 03 October 2014 - 11:15 AM

Whatever you do, don't leave a message and expect a return call. I left a message last month, forgot all about it, was charged this month, called the day the charge hit my bank account, left another message, got no return call. After reading this thread, called back, selected tech support, after holding 10 minutes, spoke to a rep who cancelled my service. When I asked her why no return calls, she simply said they are too small a company to man the phones or reply to voicemails. REALLY?!? Then don't have a voicemail system if you can't respond to messages, simply have a recording asking people to call back. This is a scam, as far as I am concerned, to keep people from canceling even if they can't afford it, as they don't care if they overdraw your account, so long as they get your cash!