Jump to content


Welcome to the new and improved MakeupTalk! Please see our announcement here!

Sponsors


Photo

Influenster


  • Please log in to reply
3340 replies to this topic

#1 HelloLeilani

HelloLeilani

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:21 PM

The other topic about Influenster is for the Love VoxBox, so I thought I'd start a topic about Influenster, in general. I received my dishwashing kit today!  Going to post pics in a bit! 



#2 wadedl

wadedl

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:43 PM



Originally Posted by HelloLeilani View Post

The other topic about Influenster is for the Love VoxBox, so I thought I'd start a topic about Influenster, in general. I received my dishwashing kit today!  Going to post pics in a bit! 



I am supposed to get one too! This is my first item from Influenster.



#3 HelloLeilani

HelloLeilani

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:50 PM



Originally Posted by wadedl View Post



I am supposed to get one too! This is my first item from Influenster.



I was starting to think it was never going to come in the mail.  It's a pretty nice little kit! It's also my very first item from Influenster. 



#4 cjeanette

cjeanette

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:03 PM

I got it as well!  It is coming at a good time, my dishwasher is broken and the repairman is taking his sweet time so I have been handwashing everything!  Which I really hate BTW, I have never lived without a dishwasher.....



#5 Annelle

Annelle

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:19 AM

What was in the kit? I kept checking but I never got invited to that one. We don't even own a dishwasher!! I was really hoping to get in.


omg a line --^

#6 HelloLeilani

HelloLeilani

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:18 PM

I was in a rush this morning when I took the picture but hopefully this gives you a good enough idea of what it was like. The soap is 25 fl oz. It's a big bottle!

 

InfluensterWashingKit.jpg



#7 EmJay

EmJay

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:04 AM

I've signed up for Influenster and unlocked some badges but so far I haven't got any info on receiving any items, do they send e-mails if they pick you or do you have to go and check the website to see? 



#8 cjeanette

cjeanette

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:17 AM



Originally Posted by EmJay View Post

I've signed up for Influenster and unlocked some badges but so far I haven't got any info on receiving any items, do they send e-mails if they pick you or do you have to go and check the website to see? 



For the dishwash they sent a survey.  I think they targeted people who unlocked the mom badge?

 

I feel like the Voxbox was sent off badges.  I did get an e-mail I had been chosen for each.



#9 wadedl

wadedl

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:17 AM

Mine came in the mail yesterday as well.

IMG_0643.jpg



#10 HelloLeilani

HelloLeilani

Posted 13 April 2012 - 02:24 AM

Your photo is way better than mine. LOL. I wonder if getting qualified for this kit took us out of the running for a Beauty VoxBox? *insert sad panda facey*



#11 wadedl

wadedl

Posted 13 April 2012 - 03:49 AM

Thank you.

It said something about this being a determiner for the Mom VoxBox
 

Originally Posted by HelloLeilani View Post

Your photo is way better than mine. LOL. I wonder if getting qualified for this kit took us out of the running for a Beauty VoxBox? *insert sad panda facey*


 

 



#12 erinkins

erinkins

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:36 AM

I got an email tonight saying I got chosen to get a VoxBox in early may. And it was a beauty survey, so I'm assuming that it will be a beauty box. I'm so excited!



#13 Jacinta

Jacinta

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:40 AM

I received the same email.  I am really excited!  Does your profile still say that you are not scheduled to receive a box?  Mine does, so I was a little confused.  I have never received a box from them, so I am not sure what to expect!

 

Originally Posted by erinkins View Post

I got an email tonight saying I got chosen to get a VoxBox in early may. And it was a beauty survey, so I'm assuming that it will be a beauty box. I'm so excited!



 



#14 Annelle

Annelle

Posted 13 April 2012 - 07:29 AM



Originally Posted by Jacinta View Post

I received the same email.  I am really excited!  Does your profile still say that you are not scheduled to receive a box?  Mine does, so I was a little confused.  I have never received a box from them, so I am not sure what to expect!


It'll probably change after the 16th.  People won't be "scheduled" for a VoxBox until they've been confirmed as recipients.  People can always decline or not check their e-mails on time, so not everyone who was invited will get their boxes.  Once you get an invite, you need to finish the survey first.  Then once they confirm you (which, if you received an invite and filled out the survey, it's just a matter of them checking you off as good to go), the profile should update.

 

I made a new thread for the Beauty Box, and there's some links to the older VoxBoxes so you can get an idea of what other ladies have received in the past.

 

http://www.makeuptalk.com/t/125109/influenster-spring-beauty-voxbox


omg a line --^

#15 BabyMafalda

BabyMafalda

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:25 PM

I am still waiting for my Palmolive soap but happy, for me it is the best!!!



#16 brandyboop

brandyboop

Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:27 PM

Influenster is having a Twitter party starting at 3PM EST today.  It's to discuss the Palmolive testing and they are making an announcement for the Mom VoxBox.  If you participate in the party then it will increase your chances to get the Mom VoxBox.  Use #palmolivefreshsponge  Good luck in getting in on the Mom VoxBox!



#17 brandyboop

brandyboop

Posted 18 April 2012 - 08:04 PM

FYI for anybody that didn't get in on the Twitter party...The Mom VoxBox invitations will go out on Mother's Day.  Our challenge for the Palmolive trial will come out later this week.  The top 500 Influensters will get a prize pack from Coalgate.  And if you are in the top 500, you automatically get the Mom VoxBox.  They gave away some clues on the MomVoxBox.  If you want you can follow this link to what Influenster posted: https://twitter.com/#!/Influenster

 



#18 Lotus Luxe

Lotus Luxe

Posted 24 April 2012 - 01:44 AM

how do you know if you are a top 500 influenster, and how do you become one if you are not one?



#19 brandyboop

brandyboop

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:25 AM

 

Originally Posted by Lotus Luxe View Post

how do you know if you are a top 500 influenster, and how do you become one if you are not one?

 

I'm not sure, but I did get a separate e-mail that stated that if you unlock the Palmolive badge you automatically qualify for the Mom VoxBox.  It still states the top 500 will get the special extras from Coalgate.



#20 Lotus Luxe

Lotus Luxe

Posted 24 April 2012 - 03:20 PM

I have been pretty active on there and I have pretty much all the badges and I've never been offered any boxes :(  I guess it's pretty random after all 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users