-->

Welcome Guest to MakeupTalk

Welcome to MakeupTalk, one of the largest beauty communities online! Love makeup and beauty products as much as we do? Do you look forward to getting your beauty subscription boxes every month? Sign up or sign in to join in on the conversations and share your love for makeup, beauty and subscription boxes with others. By signing up or signing in you get access to the features listed below. Signing up is FREE and requires minimal information. We look forward to seeing you on the forums and having you part of our community! Thanks for stopping by!
  • Start new topics and reply to others in our MakeupTalk Forums
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get notification & email updates
  • Get your personal profile page and make new friends in our Community
  • Submit your reviews about Makeup Products and get feedback from other users
  • Send personal messages to other members

Recent Images In This Topic/Thread

No Images in this topic

Latest Posts

Sponsors

Become a Forum Sponsor!

Photo

Ulta deals of the week 4/15-4/21

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#Post 1 of 2 OFFLINE   zadidoll

zadidoll

Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,230 posts
  • Joined 26-February 11
Reviews

Posted 19 April 2012 - 12:55 PM

I know this is pretty much last minute however I'm still not use to shopping at Ulta in-store since our store is only two weeks old. So these deals will last only two more days. Coupled with coupons these are some pretty hot deals.

First the Ulta $3.50 off $10 or more coupon. Click here to get it. This coupon expires Saturday, April 21, 2012.

wk1212_site_coupon.jpg

How to score some Maybelline for near free:

The Maybelline products are on sale for Buy 2, Get 1 FREE. Now not everything is on sale so check the Ulta website first before going into the store. (Manufacturer coupons are not taken online so these hot deals will work in-store only.)

Eye Studio Color Tattoo Eyeshadow are $6.99 each. From this past Sunday's paper in the Red Plum insert was a coupon for $1 off any one Maybelline eyeshadow or eyeliner. You'll need three of those. Also keep in mind some coupons are regional which means not all Sunday papers get these coupons (mine didn't so I have to get mine from a coupon clipper service... lucky for me my local one carries other regions coupons).

1616.jpgSo here's the deal on this.... (coupon is no good without bar code, it's just to show you what that coupon looks like)

$6.99 x 3 = $20.97 - $6.99 = $13.98 - $3.50 - $1 - $1 - $1 = $7.48 for THREE Maybelline Tattoo Shadows!

You can do the deals any way you want so long as you have coupons for it and the total is over $10. Say you want the Fit foundation, a mascara and an eyeshadow. You could use these coupons instead:

1602.jpg 1616.jpg  1585.jpg
(The $3 off FitMe foundation coupon was in the March 25 Red Plum insert.)

FIT Me foundation: $7.99
Volume Express The Falsies Mascara: $6.99
Expert Wear Eyeshadow Quad: $5.99

$20.97 - $5.99 - $3.50 - $3 - $1 - $1 = $6.48!!!

Revlon is also B2G1F and there are $1 and $2 off coupons for some Revlon items. Coupons include:

1387.jpgRevlon Beauty Tools, any - 04-01-12 SS
$1.00/1
expires 4/30/2012

1251.jpgRevlon Color Cosmetic, any - 04-01-12 SS
$1.00/1
expires 5/6/2012

Say I went and got three Top Speed Nail Enamel at $5.99 each. The total price for all three would be $11.98. Apply the Ulta $3.50 coupon and the price would only be $8.48. Now factor in three of the $1 off Revlon coupons and the final price, before applicable tax, would be $5.49. That's LESS than ONE bottle of nail polish!

1249.jpgRevlon Face Product, any - 04-01-12 SS
$2.00/1
expires 5/6/2012

I posted on my FB wall about Rimmel London since that's also B2G1F and there are coupons for Rimmel London as well.

Also as a reminder, depending on how YOU do the deal your prices maybe higher than mine. I'm going to do the Revlon nail polish deal today since I have those coupons on hand.

#Post 2 of 2 OFFLINE   Playedinloops

Playedinloops

Compulsive

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,151 posts
  • Joined 16-January 12
Reviews

Posted 19 April 2012 - 05:04 PM

extreme couponers dream! I have all of these saved up and might be hitting ulta tomorrow. What no buy? 

• 2,323,897 Posts
  • 109,781 Members
  • 18,578 Reviews
  • 54,003 Albums