(Spoilers) KLUTCHclub

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Someone mentioned this sub in another thread. It's a health/fitness sub. I just signed up because I'm trying really hard to get into working out. 

Between this and  my gym membership, I'll be investing $73/month in health and fitness so I'm hoping the monetary investment keeps me on track. 

Anyone else a member or considering signing up?

Here's the run down? 

klutchclub.com

$18/month

Ships on the 15th

According to their site the box contains over $50 worth of products and services. 

They've featured brands such as sheaterra, think thin bars, and hydroxatone. They've featured products such as water bottles, yoga dvds and downloads, and coupons for sports bras. 

Yes I found out about this one in the subscription thread. I'm so excited for this one and I haven't been excited about a new sub in awhile. I used a coupon code and signed up for 3 months. I'm hoping to lose 10 pounds over the next few months!

I also found a few unboxing videos on youtube!

I did the same as MakeupA and signed up for 3 months. So excited for this one, although I opted out of the May box, so my first one will be June. Hoping for the best and will definitely keep it if I like it enough :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I made sure to ask before I used my voucher that I would get a June Box, because I dont want a May box, they said I would get a June box. 

Then today I get an email that my shipment is on the way, from Klutchclub... umm ok I said I didnt want a May box (!) and I checked and there is no way its a June box because those wont mail out until June 15th... ahhh so I will have to call and see if I can return it. Its their mistake, not mine. Still wish I didnt have to put up with the hassle ! 

This is the email I recieved in response to mine:

I see that you used a Gilt voucher and with Gilt the first box that was shipped to every Gilt customer was the May box.  So you will be receiving the May box as your first box.   Your June box will be on its way around June 15.  Please let me know if you have any questions - excited to have you as part of the KLUTCH community.     I got it in writing (in an email) from them that if I signed up AFTER the 19th, (which I did) that I would get a June box... so what is the problem??   NOT HAPPY!

Plus, the voucher said you have until August to use it, so if I had waited until August, would they have sent me a MAy box as my first box?? They are full of it

OH, these people are NOT NICE at all if you simply request to cancel. I have 2 irate emails from them wanting to know why, telling me that the Hydroxatone product they sent ( along with yoga wear discount coupon) was worth $70 alone.. Yeah, maybe if I believed that Hydroxatone was a beneficial product and not an Infomercial brand not worth a dime.

First, they said they would send me 2 more boxes " to try". Then I sent them an email and said, " You can send them as complimentary items, but please do not charge my credit card for any more Klutch boxes."

They changed their tune in a hurry and sent a very terse email: " Subscription cancelled, no further products or charges".

IMO, this one should be on the ? list. I am not so sure of their professionalism or courtesy, or of them honoring cancellation requests until pushed to the wall to do so. based upon my recent interaction with them.

Lilly

I agree, my experience has not been the best so far. I am getting a box I did not want, probably because they have extras to get rid of. And not even an 'I'm sorry for changing the voucher guidelines AFTER you purchased it' Who does that?? That should be illegal.

I advise you to stay away from this company. I am getting it for 3 months because I have to (already paid) but unless the boxes blow me away, I will not keep this subscription.

I got my box today, and I personally like it. While the "giftcard" is definitely a coupon, its not like the other one's, it's $25 off a purchase of $26 or me, just some testing shows me you can get a sports bra for $6 including shipping, or a workout shirt for $8. I'll have to do some more looking before I make a purchase, but a nice sports bra at that price is a good deal, and I feel like if you signed up for klutchclub, you are probably the kind of person who will use a sports bra. The water bottle is cute, and I'l use it, and I LOVE think thin bars, and they even sent yummy flavors. So I like it, and I"ll be keeping it. 

I got my box today and I agree that it wasnt that bad.. although I did not want this one, I will use everything except the Hydroxatone, so that will go up on the trade thread. Its supposedly worth 70.00, I will need to research that to see if that claim is true. 

Originally Posted by Caryatid /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hydroxatone is an awesome product! Definitely trade it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
lol it says wrinkle reducer.. and you can use it instead of Botox.. but I dont have any wrinkles.. yet so Id rather trade it for something I actually want

Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

lol it says wrinkle reducer.. and you can use it instead of Botox.. but I dont have any wrinkles.. yet so Id rather trade it for something I actually want
That was the one thing I didn't even take out to examine yet, lol. I can't wait to order some new sports bras!! 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That was the one thing I didn't even take out to examine yet, lol. I can't wait to order some new sports bras!! 

I plan on using both codes, and I already know what Ima get ! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Perfect timing as I recently started working out again and this will help keep me motivated

Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I plan on using both codes, and I already know what Ima get ! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Perfect timing as I recently started working out again and this will help keep me motivated
Yay! New work out clothes are the best motivation lol, when I get to level 10 on fitocracy I'm getting new gym shoes....when I have rewards set for myself, it definitely helps. 

Latest posts

Back