Birchbox: The June Box discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay. It's time. Posters in the May thread are uncovering spoilers using the old faithful feedback method!

So far I've discovered that I have the feedback option for:

Benetint
Zoya Gems & Jewels Collection
So Hooked on Carmella
Blow Out Hairspray
BADgal Lash
*edited to add another that I found!*

I have the feedback option for

Stila One Step Prime Color in Pop of Pink
Deborah Lippmann Stripper to Go
Pangea Organics Facial Scrub (which I received in October)
Naturopathica Pear Fig Polishing Enzyme Peel

So far it looks like I am receiving:

Blow Out Hairspray
Tatcha Aburatorigami Blotting Papers
Zoya Gems and Jewels Collection
Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Glow Pad

What I have found out I am getting:

Stila One Step Prime

Zoya Gems and Jewels Collection Benefit So Hooked on Carmella Fragrance Benefit BadGal Lash

Aren't these all old products? Like,

the Zoya is from last Christmas, the Stila is discontinued and on Haute Look for dirt cheap, etc.

I'm pretty easy going because I just like having stuff to play with (got pissy over brush cleanser, because cleaning is NOT playing), but I'll actually be mad if I were to get holiday leftovers in June, when it's heat waving outside.

My feedback has given me 3 makeup items. Too good to be true? 

Zoya Gems Collection

Benetint Badgal Lash 

I just posted this on the old thread. Those are items BB sent a long time ago, I highly doubt thats what you are getting. Especially since the items that will be sent out in June boxes, arent even uploaded on the site yet..I say give it a week and a half or so and check again when the new items are up. 

Originally Posted by Meggpi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm pretty easy going because I just like having stuff to play with (got pissy over brush cleanser, because cleaning is NOT playing), but I'll actually be mad if I were to get holiday leftovers in June, when it's heat waving outside.
you would think they would have items more geared towards summer

I see feedback buttons for:

Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Glow Pad

Benefit BADgal Lash Mascara

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream

Tatcha Aburatoiami Blotting Papers

Benefit So Hooked on Carmella Fragrance

so far i have feedback buttons for 

Stila One Step Prime Color

Benefit BADgal Lash Mascara   which is funny because i just got diorshow last month?

I really do not like the Spoiler Alert thing on these forums. I come here to see what other Birchbox subscribers are getting and what they have to say about it. Having to click on the spoiler links is very annoying. My phone takes me to anothet page, I read it, I use the back button, I wait for the forum page to load again, next post, repeat process. Just posy everything in the thread!

I just found 5 things in one of my accounts that showed the button for feedback, then accidentally closed down all my tabs...when I opened them back up, all the products that DID show the feedback option, didn't show it anymore.

Weird.

So far I only have these coming up and hopefully I do get them

Naturopathica Pear Fig Polishing Enzyme Peel
Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint

Originally Posted by jkwynn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just found 5 things in one of my accounts that showed the button for feedback, then accidentally closed down all my tabs...when I opened them back up, all the products that DID show the feedback option, didn't show it anymore.

Weird.
Mine are gone now too

How on earth do you post that warning spoiler thing?  I am new and have no clue how to do it.

Latest posts

Back