Julep Maven: July 2012 discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL I must be Canukian as well then because I like the O'Canada one as well.

right? i was totally going to skip and just wait for the next mystery box... but.. that polish looks awesome.. and didn't they post something about putting a lip product in this month's box too?

If it's the same as last month it's a lip balm (think chap stick type product).

I was going to skip and possibly cancel. I have too many subscription programs and need to cut back, but then I saw these and can't wait. I wonder what else they will throw in our boxes. These are extras right? So we will be getting at least another polish and the lip product? Either way these two polishes are gorgeous and not like anything I have. If the lip product is their plumping lipgloss though I will not be happy. That stuff attacked my skin. I did a swatch on my hand and tried it once and it went right in the trash. The swatch on my hand left a red mark and puffiness for hours. I've tried plumping lip glosses before (not that I need it) and I have never had a product do that to me.

Julep stated yesterday that ALL mavens will get this in their box depending on address. So if you're in America, you'll get America the beautiful. However, you can still add on for $4.99 either color. This is just an extra, if you're a Boho Glam, for example, you'd still get two polishes and a nail product also! Julep does something nice and believe it or not people were still witching and whining (on their FB page).

Is there a specific day Julep ships the boxes?  I can't remember and I'm asking cause I'm leaving for vacation late the 28th (so if it comes by the 28th I;ll def get it).  I will be away for the 4th and DESPERATELY want to wear the polish! I'm silly like that (wanting to wear the america polish on 4th of july).  Oh please, Julep!  Have my box to me by the 28th of June! 

I was gonna skip cause I didn't want the box just sitting in the mailbox while I'm gone, but someone's going to be bringing our mail in for us.

Is there a specific day Julep ships the boxes?  I can't remember and I'm asking cause I'm leaving for vacation late the 28th (so if it comes by the 28th I;ll def get it).  I will be away for the 4th and DESPERATELY want to wear the polish! I'm silly like that (wanting to wear the america polish on 4th of july).  Oh please, Julep!  Have my box to me by the 28th of June!  I was gonna skip cause I didn't want the box just sitting in the mailbox while I'm gone, but someone's going to be bringing our mail in for us.
They ship on the 27th of each month

Originally Posted by MakeupGalore /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Julep stated yesterday that ALL mavens will get this in their box depending on address. So if you're in America, you'll get America the beautiful. However, you can still add on for $4.99 either color. This is just an extra, if you're a Boho Glam, for example, you'd still get two polishes and a nail product also!

Julep does something nice and believe it or not people were still witching and whining (on their FB page).
I saw that
madno.gif
  I think the stars are super cute. I skipped last month, I'm missing my julep!

Just realized that we only get one depending on what country we live in. I thought it was both since the picture says "&". Well one extra polish is still nice 

Latest posts

Back