Welcome to the new and improved MakeupTalk! Please see our announcement here!

Sponsors

Photo

Dermstore Grab Bags

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 margo0929

margo0929

Posted 25 June 2012 - 02:31 PM

Sorry about starting a new thread but I didn't see this posted anywhere yet and today is the last day. Dermstore has 3 different grab bags for sale on their site. A luxury one for $24.95. A skin/hair one for $19.95, and a makeup one for $14.95.  I ordered all 3 and used  $25 credit from doing Beautyfix surveys so it was only $34.95 for $542 worth of products!  Free 1-3 day shipping so you don't have to wait long if you love surprises as much as I do!

BTW: My order also contained a free subscription to Fitness Magazine!

#2 StephsBeauty

StephsBeauty

Posted 25 June 2012 - 03:19 PM

This is a great deal! Thanks for posting this. I used my Gift Card too and ordered the same things as you. Can't wait to see what the bags have in them. 

#3 happy4

happy4

Posted 25 June 2012 - 05:16 PM

how to get Gift card? Could u PM it?  Thanks a lot!

#4 CaliMel

CaliMel

Posted 25 June 2012 - 05:24 PM

They're sold out of the luxury bag already. =( Bummer.

#5 margo0929

margo0929

Posted 25 June 2012 - 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by CaliMel View Post

They're sold out of the luxury bag already. =( Bummer.

Ohh No! I feel bad now that I didn't share the infomation sooner...

Originally Posted by happy4 View Post

how to get Gift card? Could u PM it?  Thanks a lot!

I used to be a Beautyfix member and you earn a $25 off $50 purchase coupon after you complete 2 surveys and I had a code I never used until now. I doubt the code would work more than once and I already deleted the email :( . If you want to become a Beautyfix member I believe the code to get it for $19.99 is BFBLOG.

#6 Missglammygirl

Missglammygirl

Posted 26 June 2012 - 12:48 AM

Originally Posted by margo0929 View Post

Sorry about starting a new thread but I didn't see this posted anywhere yet and today is the last day. Dermstore has 3 different grab bags for sale on their site. A luxury one for $24.95. A skin/hair one for $19.95, and a makeup one for $14.95.  I ordered all 3 and used  $25 credit from doing Beautyfix surveys so it was only $34.95 for $542 worth of products!  Free 1-3 day shipping so you don't have to wait long if you love surprises as much as I do!

BTW: My order also contained a free subscription to Fitness Magazine!

There is another thread already started on this, dermstore mystery bags

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users