POPSUGAR Must Have Bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JessP

Advanced Member
Reaction score
I've decided to give the new POPSUGAR subscription service a try (they're calling it the Must Have Bag). It's pricey at $35/month, but my interest is piqued and I figured I'll give it a go for their first month. According to the POPSUGAR website, "Each bag will include a variety of full-size products worth over $150." The curated items come from categories including beauty, fashion, fitness, and home decor - sounds fun! https://musthave.popsugar.com/

Has anyone else subscribed to the Must Have Bag?

I'll definitely post pics! The site says the bag will ship on/around the 30th so I have a little while to wait - hopefully it's good!

I decided to try this one too! They apparently have a referral program... I know we can't post links here but feel free to PM me and I can link you to my Tumblr :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yeeeahh, I got an email about the Must Have bag today. It's definitely pricier to join but I think it's because from the description they'll be sending *items* (like maybe totes, yoga videos) or something like that?? I'm not sure I'm too convinced by the vague description of what I will be receiving but I am willing to try it out. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh it looks really cool. I'm soooo tempted.

But I really shouldn't do it. I already subscribe to two Maven profiles, birchbox, myglam, sample society and glossybox. This is getting ridiculous!

Originally Posted by CaliMel /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh it looks really cool. I'm soooo tempted.

But I really shouldn't do it. I already subscribe to two Maven profiles, birchbox, myglam, sample society and glossybox. This is getting ridiculous!
I hear ya, sister! I waited to subscribe to Glossybox until the second month so I could see what others got and decide then. I'm sure those of us who've subbed to Popsugar will post pics and maybe that will help you! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by brigittedsm /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeeeahh, I got an email about the Must Have bag today. It's definitely pricier to join but I think it's because from the description they'll be sending *items* (like maybe totes, yoga videos) or something like that?? I'm not sure I'm too convinced by the vague description of what I will be receiving but I am willing to try it out. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I feel the same way, I want to give it a try and see what comes of it. Hopefully good things :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by JessP /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks for sharing this! It would certainly make sense for some of the items to be from this list. I wonder which ones!
I just looked through... they don't know our sizes so some of the things are out, but there are some fun things in there - maybe we'll get that hammock? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The Emily Giffin book is in two of the lists so I'm guessing that will in there. And of course some of the lotions/makeup type things. But I'm not sure what else!

I just saw a post on PopSugar that says there are only 9 days left to order if you want in on the first bag! Just thought I'd let everyone know in case you were still considering :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Looks interesting! For all you ladies who sign up, let us know how it works out! I'm curious and can't wait to ask questions lol.

Originally Posted by lyrastar /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just saw a post on PopSugar that says there are only 9 days left to order if you want in on the first bag! Just thought I'd let everyone know in case you were still considering :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thanks for letting everyone know! I hope they send the bags out before the 30th, even though that's what the fine print states lol.. I'm excited!

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Looks interesting! For all you ladies who sign up, let us know how it works out! I'm curious and can't wait to ask questions lol.
I'll definitely be posting pics! I have high hopes, but we shall see!

Originally Posted by JessP /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'll definitely be posting pics! I have high hopes, but we shall see!
Yay...I'll have to check back and see what's going on...thanks!

I signed up today too - I'm really curious to see if we get the same thing or different stuff.

I signed up today too - I'm really curious to see if we get the same thing or different stuff.
I didn't even think about that - we will all definitely have to compare!

Latest posts

Back