-->

Welcome to MakeupTalk

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to MakeupTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of MakeupTalk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Sponsor

Recent Images In This Topic/Thread

No Images in this topic

Sponsors

Become a Forum Sponsor!
Photo

Open Bag Discussion

• Please log in to reply
1161 replies to this topic

#Post 1 of 1162 OFFLINE   HelloLeilani

HelloLeilani

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,400 posts
  • Joined 10-February 12
Reviews

Posted 14 July 2012 - 09:00 AM

Who has an active LBB? It seems Zadi gave us our own group. 

#Post 2 of 1162 ONLINE   zadidoll

zadidoll

Queen of the Vampire Cats

• Community Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,964 posts
  • Joined 26-February 11
Reviews

Posted 14 July 2012 - 11:19 AM

I did indeed. LOL I was in the middle of setting things up then the second thunder/lightening storm hit and knocked out our internet this morning for a few hours. lol

#Post 3 of 1162 OFFLINE   HelloLeilani

HelloLeilani

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,400 posts
  • Joined 10-February 12
Reviews

Posted 14 July 2012 - 11:50 AM

We were supposed to have a lightening storm over here but nothing. The last one hit my house and fried my Direct TV. 

#Post 4 of 1162 OFFLINE   LilacBunny

LilacBunny

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Joined 14-July 12
Reviews

Posted 14 July 2012 - 11:56 AM

My current bag-two days left:

258x470px-LL-e7ffcd7b_Capture.PNG

I'm having no luck trading the jewelry. 

#Post 5 of 1162 OFFLINE   Delicia

Delicia

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts
  • Joined 04-July 12
Reviews

Posted 14 July 2012 - 12:06 PM

Trading is a little tumble-weedy right now... I'm looking forward to them adding more items to the gallery for sure!

I'm looking to trade the Steve Madden Colorblock Fedora but no luck yet :)

-----

#Post 6 of 1162 OFFLINE   bloo

bloo

Buff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts
  • Joined 18-April 12
Reviews

Posted 14 July 2012 - 12:47 PM

LBB18.jpg

Here is my current bag and the one I might be closing it with. I have about 2 days and a half left, but trading is slow and there isn't much I want in the same range as these items. I noticed that I have been trading less so I don't get the mega bags I used to. 

#Post 7 of 1162 OFFLINE   denise89

denise89

Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • Joined 20-June 12
Reviews

Posted 14 July 2012 - 02:30 PM

I have the eiffel tower juko necklace in my bag right now. Anyone willing to offer a 2 trade with the true love gold bcbg bracelet and another decent item?

#Post 8 of 1162 OFFLINE   Malia

Malia

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Joined 14-July 12
Reviews

Posted 14 July 2012 - 06:58 PM

I have a question.  Maybe someone here can answer it?  Last night when i went to check on my bag, I had a message pop up with a pair of $28 earrings.  I can't remember exactly what the message said, but it said something about helping a certain member complete her bag (i think)  and i got the earrings as a thank you?  I didn't know the member, but when i checked the news feed i saw that she had just bought her bag.  Did she gift me the earrings?  I am so confused as to how I got them!  Anyone know?  I'm not complaining...lol..just want to solve the mystery! lol

#Post 9 of 1162 OFFLINE   KellyKaye

KellyKaye

Maybe I smile too much... Maybe I wear too much pink

• Super Moderators
  • 2,727 posts
  • Joined 08-June 12
Reviews

Posted 14 July 2012 - 07:32 PM

Hey Gorgeous Girls! I have an open bag right now. My items are the BCBGeneration Color Block shoulder bag in Grey and white. The Shameless necklace that says Heart of Gold/Gold Digger and the Robert Rose studded ring, Honestly, I love the things in my bag right now but reaaaalllly want the BCBGeneration wrap watch! I started my bag with it and gave it up when some sweetie offered me a 98$ purse but I am so regretting it! I'm willing to trade the necklace and ring A 74$ trade for the watch, so if anyone would trade me, I'd love you FOREVER! Also, if anyone is interested in my bag, send me some trades or add me. My name is Kelly Accettola and I'm a LBB addict. MWAH

#Post 10 of 1162 OFFLINE   Leggy Meggy

Leggy Meggy

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Joined 28-June 12
Reviews

Posted 14 July 2012 - 07:52 PM

My current bag... 2 days left. Managed to match the Juko bamboo orange bangle and the All the Rage bangle set. Loving the orange and gold color combo! :)

Capture.PNG

#Post 11 of 1162 OFFLINE   LilacBunny

LilacBunny

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Joined 14-July 12
Reviews

Posted 15 July 2012 - 06:50 AM

I wanted the wrap watch and finally sold my soul to get it and shipped. Part of me feels like a bag shipped with two things is so wrong, but the bigger part of me is happy I'm getting two things I know I'll love. 

#Post 12 of 1162 OFFLINE   KellyKaye

KellyKaye

• Super Moderators
  • 2,727 posts
  • Joined 08-June 12
Reviews

Posted 15 July 2012 - 07:46 AM

I wanted the wrap watch and finally sold my soul to get it and shipped. Part of me feels like a bag shipped with two things is so wrong, but the bigger part of me is happy I'm getting two things I know I'll love. :inlove:

Hey! What did you trade to get the watch? I've got an $84 two item trade out right now for it! I neeeeeeeeed this watch! Hahaha.

#Post 13 of 1162 OFFLINE   LilacBunny

LilacBunny

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Joined 14-July 12
Reviews

Posted 15 July 2012 - 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by KellyKaye View Post

Hey! What did you trade to get the watch? I've got an $84 two item trade out right now for it! I neeeeeeeeed this watch! Hahaha.

The Kenneth Cole yellow stone necklace ($45) and a michael marcus candle ($50). Neither of those items were trading for anything at value, so I guess I got lucky with someone who couldn't resist the $95 for $55 trade. (I keep having to remind myself that it's not real money, that stuff is only worth what you're willing to pay for it...but man, that is HARD!)

#Post 14 of 1162 OFFLINE   KellyKaye

KellyKaye

• Super Moderators
  • 2,727 posts
  • Joined 08-June 12
Reviews

Posted 15 July 2012 - 09:49 AM

It seems like everyone on LBB has turned into a bunch of crickets. There is so little trading going on, lots of lowball offers. A $38 offer was just sent to me for my $88 purse. Anyway, I keep putting offers out for the watch and no one is passing, so it's just sitting stagnantly waiting for people to respond! Boo hoo hoo! I need some action! :P hahahaha

#Post 15 of 1162 OFFLINE   bloo

bloo

Buff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts
  • Joined 18-April 12
Reviews

Posted 15 July 2012 - 01:06 PM

It seems like everyone on LBB has turned into a bunch of crickets. There is so little trading going on, lots of lowball offers. A $38 offer was just sent to me for my $88 purse.
Anyway, I keep putting offers out for the watch and no one is passing, so it's just sitting stagnantly waiting for people to respond!
Boo hoo hoo! I need some action! hahahaha

I agree. LBB has gotten really slow lately. I shipped the bag I posted earlier yesterday. I used to be able to get larger bags, but with it being so slow I don't take the risk. I don't want to get a bunch of stuff I don't want that I took in 2fors that I can't move to something I do. I'm hoping it's just because it's the summer time and people are out in the sun and on vacations and stuff. So I hope in the fall and winter trading will pick back up

#Post 16 of 1162 OFFLINE   HelloLeilani

HelloLeilani

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,400 posts
  • Joined 10-February 12
Reviews

Posted 15 July 2012 - 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by bloo View Post

I agree. LBB has gotten really slow lately. I shipped the bag I posted earlier yesterday. I used to be able to get larger bags, but with it being so slow I don't take the risk. I don't want to get a bunch of stuff I don't want that I took in 2fors that I can't move to something I do. I'm hoping it's just because it's the summer time and people are out in the sun and on vacations and stuff. So I hope in the fall and winter trading will pick back up

That is my issue too! I've had some 2 fors I passed on that normally I'd take in a heartbeat, but this week it seems way too risky, especially since I have a bag full of things I really like currently. Things usually pick up on Monday and Tuesday, I anxiously await tomorrow. lol.

#Post 17 of 1162 OFFLINE   KellyKaye

KellyKaye

• Super Moderators
  • 2,727 posts
  • Joined 08-June 12
Reviews

Posted 15 July 2012 - 02:31 PM

Yeah, I hope it picks up tomorrow too! I only have two and a half trading days left! But I should be opening another bag soon because I'm waiting for two exchanges to make it there. I expected them to arrive back at the warehouse this week because I sent them in on the 5th. Soooo, hopefully they process them ASAP because I'm getting seriously impatient. I mean, come on, I'm seriously addicted to LBB and they are bringing me down from my high! Hahaha.

#Post 18 of 1162 OFFLINE   bloo

bloo

Buff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts
  • Joined 18-April 12
Reviews

Posted 15 July 2012 - 02:34 PM

I have noticed it's slowed way down from when I first joined. Mondays and Tuesdays are still more high traffic days, but nothing like it used to be. I've already done 4 this month so I hopefully can stop for a while and then maybe it will start to pick up as the weather changes and school starts. I'm going on vacation the beginning of next month and would like to hold out so I have more spending money for it.

#Post 19 of 1162 OFFLINE   seap3

seap3

Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts
  • Joined 12-May 12
Reviews

Posted 15 July 2012 - 02:42 PM

Yeah, I hope it picks up tomorrow too! I only have two and a half trading days left! But I should be opening another bag soon because I'm waiting for two exchanges to make it there. I expected them to arrive back at the warehouse this week because I sent them in on the 5th. Soooo, hopefully they process them ASAP because I'm getting seriously impatient.
I mean, come on, I'm seriously addicted to LBB and they are bringing me down from my high! Hahaha.

They are being really slow with exchange credits.  They received one of mine last Monday and another on Wed or Thur, and I still don't have the credits.  I called and they said it should be 24-48hrs, but they've been getting calls that the warehouse is being slow about it and they were going to try to look into it.  ??  

I really hope they do, because I'm getting impatient waiting for the credits.  Someone named EORTEGA signed for both my returned boxes, so, Mr. or Ms. EORTEGA, what did you do with my returns???    

#Post 20 of 1162 OFFLINE   KellyKaye

KellyKaye

• Super Moderators
  • 2,727 posts
  • Joined 08-June 12
Reviews

Posted 15 July 2012 - 03:05 PM

They are being really slow with exchange credits.  They received one of mine last Monday and another on Wed or Thur, and I still don't have the credits.  I called and they said it should be 24-48hrs, but they've been getting calls that the warehouse is being slow about it and they were going to try to look into it.  ??   I really hope they do, because I'm getting impatient waiting for the credits.  Someone named EORTEGA signed for both my returned boxes, so, Mr. or Ms. EORTEGA, what did you do with my returns???  :icon_cry:   :icon_ques

Oh my gosh girl! I Knoooow! Like, what is taking so long? They sent me the same emails and told me the same thing over the phone. About the warehouse being slow and it should be evolved in 2 days but I'm still waiting. Really frustrating. Especially when you sent back over $100 in products.