Open Bag Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Who has an active LBB? It seems Zadi gave us our own group. 
smile.gif

I did indeed. LOL I was in the middle of setting things up then the second thunder/lightening storm hit and knocked out our internet this morning for a few hours. lol

We were supposed to have a lightening storm over here but nothing. The last one hit my house and fried my Direct TV. 
icon_eek.gif

Trading is a little tumble-weedy right now... I'm looking forward to them adding more items to the gallery for sure!

I'm looking to trade the Steve Madden Colorblock Fedora but no luck yet :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Here is my current bag and the one I might be closing it with. I have about 2 days and a half left, but trading is slow and there isn't much I want in the same range as these items. I noticed that I have been trading less so I don't get the mega bags I used to. 

I have the eiffel tower juko necklace in my bag right now. Anyone willing to offer a 2 trade with the true love gold bcbg bracelet and another decent item?

I have a question.  Maybe someone here can answer it?  Last night when i went to check on my bag, I had a message pop up with a pair of $28 earrings.  I can't remember exactly what the message said, but it said something about helping a certain member complete her bag (i think)  and i got the earrings as a thank you?  I didn't know the member, but when i checked the news feed i saw that she had just bought her bag.  Did she gift me the earrings?  I am so confused as to how I got them!  Anyone know?  I'm not complaining...lol..just want to solve the mystery! lol

Hey Gorgeous Girls! I have an open bag right now. My items are the BCBGeneration Color Block shoulder bag in Grey and white. The Shameless necklace that says Heart of Gold/Gold Digger and the Robert Rose studded ring, Honestly, I love the things in my bag right now but reaaaalllly want the BCBGeneration wrap watch! I started my bag with it and gave it up when some sweetie offered me a 98$ purse but I am so regretting it! I'm willing to trade the necklace and ring A 74$ trade for the watch, so if anyone would trade me, I'd love you FOREVER! Also, if anyone is interested in my bag, send me some trades or add me. My name is Kelly Accettola and I'm a LBB addict. MWAH

My current bag... 2 days left. Managed to match the Juko bamboo orange bangle and the All the Rage bangle set. Loving the orange and gold color combo! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I wanted the wrap watch and finally sold my soul to get it and shipped. Part of me feels like a bag shipped with two things is so wrong, but the bigger part of me is happy I'm getting two things I know I'll love. 
inlove.gif

I wanted the wrap watch and finally sold my soul to get it and shipped. Part of me feels like a bag shipped with two things is so wrong, but the bigger part of me is happy I'm getting two things I know I'll love. :inlove:
Hey! What did you trade to get the watch? I've got an $84 two item trade out right now for it! I neeeeeeeeed this watch! Hahaha.

Originally Posted by KellyKaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey! What did you trade to get the watch? I've got an $84 two item trade out right now for it! I neeeeeeeeed this watch! Hahaha.
The Kenneth Cole yellow stone necklace ($45) and a michael marcus candle ($50). Neither of those items were trading for anything at value, so I guess I got lucky with someone who couldn't resist the $95 for $55 trade. (I keep having to remind myself that it's not real money, that stuff is only worth what you're willing to pay for it...but man, that is HARD!)

It seems like everyone on LBB has turned into a bunch of crickets. There is so little trading going on, lots of lowball offers. A $38 offer was just sent to me for my $88 purse. Anyway, I keep putting offers out for the watch and no one is passing, so it's just sitting stagnantly waiting for people to respond! Boo hoo hoo! I need some action! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> hahahaha

It seems like everyone on LBB has turned into a bunch of crickets. There is so little trading going on, lots of lowball offers. A $38 offer was just sent to me for my $88 purse.

Anyway, I keep putting offers out for the watch and no one is passing, so it's just sitting stagnantly waiting for people to respond!

Boo hoo hoo! I need some action!
tongue.gif
hahahaha
I agree. LBB has gotten really slow lately. I shipped the bag I posted earlier yesterday. I used to be able to get larger bags, but with it being so slow I don't take the risk. I don't want to get a bunch of stuff I don't want that I took in 2fors that I can't move to something I do. I'm hoping it's just because it's the summer time and people are out in the sun and on vacations and stuff. So I hope in the fall and winter trading will pick back up

Originally Posted by bloo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I agree. LBB has gotten really slow lately. I shipped the bag I posted earlier yesterday. I used to be able to get larger bags, but with it being so slow I don't take the risk. I don't want to get a bunch of stuff I don't want that I took in 2fors that I can't move to something I do. I'm hoping it's just because it's the summer time and people are out in the sun and on vacations and stuff. So I hope in the fall and winter trading will pick back up
That is my issue too! I've had some 2 fors I passed on that normally I'd take in a heartbeat, but this week it seems way too risky, especially since I have a bag full of things I really like currently. Things usually pick up on Monday and Tuesday, I anxiously await tomorrow. lol.

Yeah, I hope it picks up tomorrow too! I only have two and a half trading days left! But I should be opening another bag soon because I'm waiting for two exchanges to make it there. I expected them to arrive back at the warehouse this week because I sent them in on the 5th. Soooo, hopefully they process them ASAP because I'm getting seriously impatient. I mean, come on, I'm seriously addicted to LBB and they are bringing me down from my high! Hahaha.

I have noticed it's slowed way down from when I first joined. Mondays and Tuesdays are still more high traffic days, but nothing like it used to be. I've already done 4 this month so I hopefully can stop for a while and then maybe it will start to pick up as the weather changes and school starts. I'm going on vacation the beginning of next month and would like to hold out so I have more spending money for it.

Yeah, I hope it picks up tomorrow too! I only have two and a half trading days left! But I should be opening another bag soon because I'm waiting for two exchanges to make it there. I expected them to arrive back at the warehouse this week because I sent them in on the 5th. Soooo, hopefully they process them ASAP because I'm getting seriously impatient.

I mean, come on, I'm seriously addicted to LBB and they are bringing me down from my high! Hahaha.
They are being really slow with exchange credits.  They received one of mine last Monday and another on Wed or Thur, and I still don't have the credits.  I called and they said it should be 24-48hrs, but they've been getting calls that the warehouse is being slow about it and they were going to try to look into it.  ??  

I really hope they do, because I'm getting impatient waiting for the credits.  Someone named EORTEGA signed for both my returned boxes, so, Mr. or Ms. EORTEGA, what did you do with my returns???  
icon_cry.gif

icon_question.gif

They are being really slow with exchange credits.  They received one of mine last Monday and another on Wed or Thur, and I still don't have the credits.  I called and they said it should be 24-48hrs, but they've been getting calls that the warehouse is being slow about it and they were going to try to look into it.  ??   I really hope they do, because I'm getting impatient waiting for the credits.  Someone named EORTEGA signed for both my returned boxes, so, Mr. or Ms. EORTEGA, what did you do with my returns???  :icon_cry:   :icon_ques
Oh my gosh girl! I Knoooow! Like, what is taking so long? They sent me the same emails and told me the same thing over the phone. About the warehouse being slow and it should be evolved in 2 days but I'm still waiting. Really frustrating. Especially when you sent back over $100 in products.

Latest posts

Back