Jump to content


Welcome to the new and improved MakeupTalk! Please see our announcement here!

Sponsors


Photo

Little Black Bag Picture Thread!


  • Please log in to reply
1577 replies to this topic

#1 javagirl87

javagirl87

Posted 15 May 2012 - 12:40 AM

Okay guys here is my 4th bag!

 

IMAG0596.jpg

IMAG0597.jpg

IMAG0598.jpg

And the back side....

IMAG0600.jpg

IMAG0601.jpgIMAG0604.jpgIMAG0603.jpgIMAG0607.jpg



#2 kloudes

kloudes

Posted 15 May 2012 - 01:03 AM

Love, love LOVE your bag.  The first 3 pairs of earrings are awesome, especially the leaf ones! The wallet looks great too, and of course, the glasses are to die for! 



#3 javagirl87

javagirl87

Posted 15 May 2012 - 01:09 AM

Originally Posted by kloudes View Post

Love, love LOVE your bag.  The first 3 pairs of earrings are awesome, especially the leaf ones! The wallet looks great too, and of course, the glasses are to die for! 


thanks! yeah i'm not as thrilled about the $45 ones I got...but they're really great quality and I think they'd look good with my hair down.

I'm shocked the glasses turned out to be such a muted color (which is good!)



#4 Christi Z

Christi Z

Posted 15 May 2012 - 01:17 AM

Here, I'll post the pictures i've already posted from the other thread and I'll take more later of my other items.

 

purse

 

carol dauplaise



#5 snllama

snllama

Posted 15 May 2012 - 01:41 AM

all the betsey earrings are so much bigger than expected. this thread is a great idea!



#6 javagirl87

javagirl87

Posted 15 May 2012 - 01:45 AM

Originally Posted by snllama View Post

all the betsey earrings are so much bigger than expected. this thread is a great idea!


I know! That's why I didn't want the stud ones, because if it's going to be big i'd rather have it drop down.



#7 Christi Z

Christi Z

Posted 15 May 2012 - 02:02 AM

blue betsey

 

Sry can't get it rotated...



#8 koolcryyss

koolcryyss

Posted 15 May 2012 - 02:20 AM

This may be a stupid question but what is Klout?



#9 GirlyEnthusiast

GirlyEnthusiast

Posted 15 May 2012 - 03:35 AM

My first LBB!

 

IMG_0499.jpg

IMG_0507.jpg

IMG_0510.jpg



#10 GirlyEnthusiast

GirlyEnthusiast

Posted 15 May 2012 - 03:39 AM

Originally Posted by javagirl87 View Post

Okay guys here is my 4th bag!

 

IMAG0596.jpg

 

 

Ahhhh I want those bow earrings so bad lol they're adorbs.



#11 javagirl87

javagirl87

Posted 15 May 2012 - 05:24 AM

ahh i know! i love them

 

holy cow I just saw your bag...you need to ship that thing now!! that is most beautiful and matching bag i have ever seen haha



#12 GirlyEnthusiast

GirlyEnthusiast

Posted 15 May 2012 - 05:43 AM

Originally Posted by javagirl87 View Post

ahh i know! i love them

 

holy cow I just saw your bag...you need to ship that thing now!! that is most beautiful and matching bag i have ever seen haha

 

LOL I'm still holding out for some Betsey earrings. I'm afraid it may never happen but a girls gotta have hope lol.



#13 javagirl87

javagirl87

Posted 15 May 2012 - 06:07 AM

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast View Post

 

LOL I'm still holding out for some Betsey earrings. I'm afraid it may never happen but a girls gotta have hope lol.

haha I understand. it's okay I got rid of two items that don't trade well and got the coil for myself :) i'm pretty happy with my jewelry filled bag but I have my goals of things I want before I ship too!



#14 HelloLeilani

HelloLeilani

Posted 15 May 2012 - 07:15 AM

For your viewing pleasure, I present to you the Deux Lux "blush" colored bag...

 

Gorgeous? Yes. Pink colored? Absolutely not. 

 

I have all the tissue paper from the LBB box stuffed in there to get it to take on a better shape. When it's empty, or even with a few things in it, it collapses on itself. I'm hoping after about a week of being stuffed with tissue paper it will look nice all of the time.

 

LBB06.jpg



#15 javagirl87

javagirl87

Posted 15 May 2012 - 07:17 AM

Originally Posted by HelloLeilani View Post

For your viewing pleasure, I present to you the Deux Lux "blush" colored bag...

 

Gorgeous? Yes. Pink colored? Absolutely not. 

 

I have all the tissue paper from the LBB box stuffed in there to get it to take on a better shape. When it's empty, or even with a few things in it, it collapses on itself. I'm hoping after about a week of being stuffed with tissue paper it will look nice all of the time.

 

LBB06.jpg


ahhh that is so you!! I just saw a youtube video of this bag too, she was happy it wasn't pink haha. post the other items you got!



#16 HelloLeilani

HelloLeilani

Posted 15 May 2012 - 07:18 AM

Here's the 'ZAD floral glittery bangle. It's super pretty IRL. Very happy with this one.

 

LBB07.jpg



#17 HelloLeilani

HelloLeilani

Posted 15 May 2012 - 07:20 AM

Originally Posted by javagirl87 View Post


ahhh that is so you!! I just saw a youtube video of this bag too, she was happy it wasn't pink haha. post the other items you got!

 

Haha! This entire LBB was very me! SUPER happy with it! Working on photos. I'm glad I charged the battery for my DSLR. Way better quality photos for you guys now. :)) BTW, I freaking LOVE your Betsey glasses! They look so good on you. 



#18 HelloLeilani

HelloLeilani

Posted 15 May 2012 - 07:27 AM

The highlight/cheek/contour blush thingy is HUGE! I didn't expect it to be so big. I took my new iPhone case out of the packaging and immediately put it on my phone so I don't have a picture of how it looked in the packaging. My phone was tired of being nekkid. lol. Sorry about that. :P Sadly, a whole string was busted on my fringe necklace, it was raining beads on me when I took it out of the plastic wrapping... BUT, I'm thinking it's not noticeable, so I may not email them about it. It's as sexy as I thought it would be on. I adjusted it so it would fit very close to my neck, almost like a choker. Hubby loved it.

 

LBB08.jpg



#19 javagirl87

javagirl87

Posted 15 May 2012 - 07:35 AM

wow you got a great haul! that cheek palette really is huge! the one time I was able to get a hold of it someone offered me the bookends for it and I couldn't say no to that haha.

 

 I really love my glasses too :) i'm so glad I ordered the black ones yesterday off of ruelala. I was afraid I wouldn't like them since I hadn't seen them yet but It worked out well :)



#20 ladyjaye44

ladyjaye44

Posted 15 May 2012 - 04:59 PM

Thanks for sharing pics!  I just opened my first bag last night (thanks to MUT for enabling me...)  LOL!  But it definately helps to be able to see everything in pics or videos!






0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users