Little Black Bag Picture Thread!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love, love LOVE your bag.  The first 3 pairs of earrings are awesome, especially the leaf ones! The wallet looks great too, and of course, the glasses are to die for! 

Originally Posted by kloudes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Love, love LOVE your bag.  The first 3 pairs of earrings are awesome, especially the leaf ones! The wallet looks great too, and of course, the glasses are to die for! 
thanks! yeah i'm not as thrilled about the $45 ones I got...but they're really great quality and I think they'd look good with my hair down.

I'm shocked the glasses turned out to be such a muted color (which is good!)

Here, I'll post the pictures i've already posted from the other thread and I'll take more later of my other items.

all the betsey earrings are so much bigger than expected. this thread is a great idea!

Originally Posted by snllama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

all the betsey earrings are so much bigger than expected. this thread is a great idea!
I know! That's why I didn't want the stud ones, because if it's going to be big i'd rather have it drop down.

ahh i know! i love them

holy cow I just saw your bag...you need to ship that thing now!! that is most beautiful and matching bag i have ever seen haha

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

ahh i know! i love them

holy cow I just saw your bag...you need to ship that thing now!! that is most beautiful and matching bag i have ever seen haha
LOL I'm still holding out for some Betsey earrings. I'm afraid it may never happen but a girls gotta have hope lol.

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL I'm still holding out for some Betsey earrings. I'm afraid it may never happen but a girls gotta have hope lol.
haha I understand. it's okay I got rid of two items that don't trade well and got the coil for myself :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i'm pretty happy with my jewelry filled bag but I have my goals of things I want before I ship too!

For your viewing pleasure, I present to you the Deux Lux "blush" colored bag...

Gorgeous? Yes. Pink colored? Absolutely not. 
icon_lol.gif

I have all the tissue paper from the LBB box stuffed in there to get it to take on a better shape. When it's empty, or even with a few things in it, it collapses on itself. I'm hoping after about a week of being stuffed with tissue paper it will look nice all of the time.

Originally Posted by HelloLeilani /img/forum/go_quote.gif

For your viewing pleasure, I present to you the Deux Lux "blush" colored bag...

Gorgeous? Yes. Pink colored? Absolutely not. 
icon_lol.gif

I have all the tissue paper from the LBB box stuffed in there to get it to take on a better shape. When it's empty, or even with a few things in it, it collapses on itself. I'm hoping after about a week of being stuffed with tissue paper it will look nice all of the time.

ahhh that is so you!! I just saw a youtube video of this bag too, she was happy it wasn't pink haha. post the other items you got!

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

ahhh that is so you!! I just saw a youtube video of this bag too, she was happy it wasn't pink haha. post the other items you got!
Haha! This entire LBB was very me! SUPER happy with it! Working on photos. I'm glad I charged the battery for my DSLR. Way better quality photos for you guys now. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />) BTW, I freaking LOVE your Betsey glasses! They look so good on you. 
wub.gif

The highlight/cheek/contour blush thingy is HUGE! I didn't expect it to be so big. I took my new iPhone case out of the packaging and immediately put it on my phone so I don't have a picture of how it looked in the packaging. My phone was tired of being nekkid. lol. Sorry about that. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Sadly, a whole string was busted on my fringe necklace, it was raining beads on me when I took it out of the plastic wrapping... BUT, I'm thinking it's not noticeable, so I may not email them about it. It's as sexy as I thought it would be on. I adjusted it so it would fit very close to my neck, almost like a choker. Hubby loved it.

wow you got a great haul! that cheek palette really is huge! the one time I was able to get a hold of it someone offered me the bookends for it and I couldn't say no to that haha.

I really love my glasses too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i'm so glad I ordered the black ones yesterday off of ruelala. I was afraid I wouldn't like them since I hadn't seen them yet but It worked out well :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks for sharing pics!  I just opened my first bag last night (thanks to MUT for enabling me...)  LOL!  But it definately helps to be able to see everything in pics or videos!

Latest posts

Back