Allure Fall Beauty Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first allure beauty box, super excited! Although, I most definitely did not need it =(  But since I missed out on the CEW beauty box, this is to compensate, i guess.

Even better, I already got a shipping notice that says I should have it by next week. Wow. I haven't bought one in a few years and I remember it took a while to get to me, and I'd almost forgotten I'd bought it. I was very pleasantly surprised that it was so fast this time.

Do you guys think this means that Allure will be releasing this box quarterly from now on since there was a summer one and now a fall one?

Originally Posted by beautyfool /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Do you guys think this means that Allure will be releasing this box quarterly from now on since there was a summer one and now a fall one?
yes I think so because I remember them doing a winter one last year..

I received these on Sat.  All I can say is WOW, I am impressed.  A lot of products for the price, great value!

Me, too!  A really amazing box of high quality items, and mostly full-sized!  There are only a couple of things I won't use.  Awesome deal!

Back