Loose Button US

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Did anyone eles get an the email? It's 26 for one season and 50 for two seasons. I don't know to much about loose button, is it worth it?

I didn't get the email about this (even though I am sure I signed up at some point to be notified when it was made available in the US).  I had been pretty excited about the chance to try this one day, but then I felt that way about Glossy Box and that ended up being a disappointment.  Still pretty tempted though.

I got the email today as well.  I did a little research online, didn't see anything about the Seasonal boxes they are offering to us.  There were reviews about their monthly service in Canada.  Seems a lot like the other boxes...some bad comments, some good.  Looks like they have more high-end products than drugstore products, at least that is what it says in the reviews I read.  

I haven't decided yet if I'm going to try it out.  I just cancelled GlossyBox so I may sign up for at least one of the boxes.

Do you guys have a link or anything for those of us who didn't get the email?  Thanks!

Originally Posted by rubyjuls /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I didn't get the email about this (even though I am sure I signed up at some point to be notified when it was made available in the US).  I had been pretty excited about the chance to try this one day, but then I felt that way about Glossy Box and that ended up being a disappointment.  Still pretty tempted though.
I didn't receive the email either, even though I was also signed up to receive notification when they would be available in the U.S. 

The Loose Button Luxe Box used to be monthly, but recently changed to being quarterly.  They send '7-8 trial-sized beauty and lifestyle items picked by our beauty editors just for you.'  Each box has a sticker on the tissue paper with the recipient's name on it, suggesting that the box is tailored to the recipient.  Hope that is true.  I'd like to try it.

I didn't receive the email but went to their site to request an invitation - I got "approved for membership" right away and was able to subscribe to the US boxes (you have to click the "For US pricing, click here" link toward the top). I'm excited!

Originally Posted by JessP /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I didn't receive the email but went to their site to request an invitation - I got "approved for membership" right away and was able to subscribe to the US boxes (you have to click the "For US pricing, click here" link toward the top). I'm excited!
It didn't send me an invitation when I tried to sign up. hmm... I guess it's done at random. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise since I don't need more subs, if anything I should cut down lol.

I'm tempted but not too sure....I feel like I shouldn't take anymore risks on these things, lol. 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm tempted but not too sure....I feel like I shouldn't take anymore risks on these things, lol. 
The only reason I signed up was because it's $26 quarterly (no tax or shipping, making it cheaper than the Test Tube). I couldn't swallow the $21/month from Glossybox.

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The only reason I signed up was because it's $26 quarterly (no tax or shipping, making it cheaper than the Test Tube). I couldn't swallow the $21/month from Glossybox.
Yeah, definitely a lot easier quarterly but...that is a lot if its just going to be samples, which it sounds like. For full size products like test tube I'd be all in. 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah, definitely a lot easier quarterly but...that is a lot if its just going to be samples, which it sounds like. For full size products like test tube I'd be all in. 
Well Test Tube isn't all full size stuff, usually just one or two things (the QVC one anyway, I don't pay attention the non QVC version lol). But the TT samples are always pretty good sizes. Hopefully LB can compare to it's awesomeness :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I looked at reviews for this sub and am going to wait it out. I wasn't pleased with Glossybox and am canceling, but want to see how it plays out first. Good luck ladies and please report back, since you're my guinea pigs lol. If I like what you girls get, I may try to sign up next quarter, if possible!

I just signed up for one season. There wasn't enough incentive for two seasons because you only save $1 per season and it's non-refundable. I would rather just pay the extra dollar for season one than risk getting stuck paying for season two and not being able to cancel it if I'm unhappy with one.

I ended up getting an invitation, but haven't signed up yet. I am traumatized by glossybox and I'm not really sure what to expect. Besides glossybox, every other subscription I've had...was after their launch...so I knew exactly what I was getting myself into. hmmm..

Just got my invite. Currently in decision mode. 2 seasons signup doesn't really seem that great a deal since you only save $2. Well I have til the 9th before they supposedly give my spot away. Anyone know how they are rated in other countries?

I have an invite too but I haven't been able to bring myself to actually subscribe yet. It seems like they show off brands but there isn't a lot else to really tempt me. Past boxes are only mediocre for the price imo.

Originally Posted by lovelockdown /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I ended up getting an invitation, but haven't signed up yet. I am traumatized by glossybox and I'm not really sure what to expect. Besides glossybox, every other subscription I've had...was after their launch...so I knew exactly what I was getting myself into. hmmm..
Ha! I love the "traumatized by glossybox" - too funny! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm most likely going to cancel GB after August.. I did end up subscribing to this one, so we'll see how it pans out!

Latest posts

Back