Preview: L'Oreal Project Runway Fall 2012 Collections

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Info from Racked.com

Last year L'Oreal introduced us to the Project Runway Fall 2011 collection and once again L'Oreal is returning the collection for a 2012 line. There will be four collections and each collection will have a lip gloss, a lipstick, two nail polishes, a blush and an eyeshadow palette. Racked.com is reporting that these collections will be in stores in September.

The Artsy Muse
The Muse's Kiss​
The Muse's Shine​
The Muse's Attitude​

The Muse's Inspiration

The Muse's Gaze

The Muse's Blush

The Wise Mystic
The Mystic's Kiss​

The Mystic's Shine

The Mystic's Fortune

The Mystic's Future

The Mystic's Gaze

The Mystic's Blush

The Enchanted Queen

The Queen's Kiss

The Queen's Shine

The Queen's Ambition

The Queen's Might

The Queen's Gaze​

The Queen's Blush

The Seductive Temptress

The Temptress' Kiss

The Temptress's Shine

The Temptress's Power

The Temptress's Touch

The Temptress' Gaze

The Temptress' Blush

BeautyStat is reporting that there will also be nail appliques for each collection. I've contacted L'Oreal Paris for official photos of those items to include on MUT.

Wow, those look gorgeous! I love the colors they are putting out. How was the quality with the last collection?

I wish I knew. I don't recall buying the collection last year but I may buy the Wise Mystic collection because everything in it is gorgeous.

Oooh.. I'm not stuck on any one collection, but would definitely mix and match lol. I'm going to keep a lookout for these and save up my coupons!

I'm over here drooling! I like almost everything in this collection. I'm curious about the quality as well though.

Those nail polishes are gorgeous. Wow. My husband won't be happy to hear about this, haha.

I really like The Enchanted Queen collection, it looks supper classy and would flatter a wide range of complexions!

i saw a blush from last year's collection in a clearance bin at walgreens for ~$3 yesterday! since i went CF recently i didn't pick it up, but if anyone's interested maybe check your local walgreens?

I bought quite a few items from the last collection and honestly weren't wowed by them at all. The eyeshadow palettes and blush I got were just flat and kinda chalky.....the nail polishes were pretty, but nothing to go run out and get. I'll probably wait until some reviews come out before I buy from the collection again

Originally Posted by Fairest of all /img/forum/go_quote.gif

These are 3 out of 4 of the nail strips:

here are a few swatches of some of the products from beautystat

I really love the way the leGloss in The Mystic's Shine looks! I think I'll have to pick that one up even though I'm not sure how wearable it is!

More money in my pocket, The Mystic Shine lipgloss gets my attention but I know I'll never wear it.

Ok, I have officially fallen in love with a shiny purple lip gloss.  I don't wear lip glosses, so this may be a doomed romance.  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  The copper color in the Temptress pallete is so pretty, too. 

Originally Posted by ladygrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This stuff is gorgeous. Drugstore collections just keep getting better and better, it seems. 
I agree with you. I have noticed the drugstore brands are really stepping up to the fashion plate this year. I have been impressed with a few brands such as L' Oreal, Rimmel, Wet n Wild and Milani. It is nice to have options at all price points.
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Adrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

More money in my pocket, The Mystic Shine lipgloss gets my attention but I know I'll never wear it.
Same here! Very pretty, but I have a feeling it would get tossed in a drawer and forgotten after one or two uses. 

The Muse's Attitude, The Mystic's Future, and The Queen's Ambition all look like cool nail polishes!

Latest posts

Back