Love with Food -- August Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone know what's going on with the Love with Food August box?  I knew July's was going to be late because they sent out that email, but why haven't we received August's? 

They used to be super consistent and I always got my box between the 5th and 7th of the month...but today's the 8th and the website hasn't updated yet, so I'm wondering if they've even shipped yet.

This was the e-mail that I got on July 8th, so I assume that they hope it will arrive by the 10th, and you've been lucky to get it earlier.  I have never gotten a shipping notice.

Thank you for being a Love With Food member and helping to fight childhood hunger in the U.S. My name is Aihui (pronounced as i-we) and I'm the Founder/CEO of LoveWithFood.com.

Every month, we strive to ensure your box will arrive before the 10th of each month. Unfortunately, for this month, we were not able to do that. Due to the storm in Virginia, which caused the Governor to declare a state of emergency, one of the products featured in the July box was not able to ship to our warehouse in California in time. As such, we can only ship out July boxes during the week of July 16th.

We sincerely apologize for the delays. To all our members on the East Coast region, we hope you and your family are safe.

I hope there's something good in this box. I started off just gettin the free box and now I'm actually subscribed. I like them on Facebook and I know 3 items we are getting so far

Love With Food boxes are mailed out today (8/8) and it'll take 2-3 days to arrive at your door! Hope you'll enjoy the August treats.

Originally Posted by CookiesGirl327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I hope there's something good in this box. I started off just gettin the free box and now I'm actually subscribed. I like them on Facebook and I know 3 items we are getting so far
what are they??

I just received a shipping notice. Wow. That's different than usual. Normally I don't receive tracking info. My box just shows up.

I should get my box before I leave work today.  It's my first box and I'm super excited to see what's inside.

Got my box today and everything looks delish! Very pleased. Much better than last month, to me at least.

Got my box today! I'm excited to try everything except the mustard, peanut butter cookie, and pretzels. Three of my least favorite things in one box, yikes.

I wasn't sure about the mustard b/c it wasn't sealed properly. The darn lid was loose to begin with and there wasn't any protective seal. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I think I'm just gonna toss mine. Such a shame. I love mustard. 

Other than that, we loved everything else. The cookies didn't last long in my house. lol. 

Anyone tried the Gin-Gins?  Do they actually help at all with motion sickness?  Because if they do, I'm buying a freaking purse-full!

Love the coconut toffee peanuts and the dried cheeries -- so yummy!

Although I enjoyed both boxes (July and August) I am trying really hard to eat healthier, so I may cancel this one soon. I noticed next month will have a 'snacks for after your workout' theme so I may keep it for September, but I dont like that all the snacks are super sugary and unhealthy..

Originally Posted by MissMonica /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Anyone tried the Gin-Gins?  Do they actually help at all with motion sickness?  Because if they do, I'm buying a freaking purse-full!

Love the coconut toffee peanuts and the dried cheeries -- so yummy!
Those peanuts were so good. I can't find anywhere that sells them!

The peanuts really were delicious! I had a small handful, went to clean up a bit in the kitchen, and by the time I had gotten back out there 5ish minutes later, my husband had finished them all, so I definitely need to get some of those. I also loooooved the lemon cookie!

Although I enjoyed both boxes (July and August) I am trying really hard to eat healthier, so I may cancel this one soon. I noticed next month will have a 'snacks for after your workout' theme so I may keep it for September, but I dont like that all the snacks are super sugary and unhealthy..
I am on the look out for healthier snacks too. Where did they say that it's for after work out cause if it's confirmed I will sign up for September!! Also, if anyone has a referral code they can send it to me via pm.

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am on the look out for healthier snacks too. Where did they say that it's for after work out cause if it's confirmed I will sign up for September!!

Also, if anyone has a referral code they can send it to me via pm.

It said so in a little flyer in my August box. I can refer you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Latest posts

Back