Originally Posted by astokes
Was it Midnight Oud? Lol That's the only one I hated, love ALL the others though. Definitely worth it, I think I found my favorite perfume brand. : )
OMG I'm glad it's not just me. I hated that one! Not a fan of Calamity J either. I have a few of them on my trade list.
Originally Posted by Jackieblue
Wow, you didn't find any of the scents in the whole pack you liked? That's too bad. I thought there was an amazing range of fragrances in there. One I LOVE, one I like for day or early hockey mom mornings, most were just all right, and one was really, truly awful on me. Just nasty. They were interesting because they all smelled different 1. In the vial, 2. on my skin, and then 3.after they actually dried on my skin. These were definitely not the type of perfumes I could sniff in the vial and decide.
I wish I had more to trade because if people truly don't like/want them I'd like to collect more of the one that I really love (and maybe the other I just like)! I think I will have to buy at least the one because I will really miss it when it's out.
I like the Vengeance scents, but so far only one of them doesn't smell weird on me. That's how it goes I guess, like Angel, my sister in law loves it, on me it's bug spray.
Originally Posted by katie danielle
I've emailed the following companies and they've said they will send me free samples:
- Gloss (email@example.com) - They said they will send me free samples of the High-Gloss Masque and High-Gloss Serum. Still waiting for this.
- Boscia (you have to call them to place your order: 1.888.635.8884.) - For $2.50 Shipping and Handling I received the Detoxifying Black Cleanser sample packette, Purifying Cleansing Gel Sample, Oil-free Daily Hydration SPF 15,
Oil-free Nightly Hydration Sample, B.B. Cream SPF 27 PA++ Sample, Enlivening Amino-AG Eye Treatment Sample and the Vital Daily Moisture SPF 15 Sample.
Suki (firstname.lastname@example.org) - They asked me what kind of skin I have and then sent me a bunch (like 10) free samples.
Ada (email@example.com) - Sent me two full sample size peach bronzers. They will last forever.
Dirt (firstname.lastname@example.org) - Very nice, said they will send me samples. Still waiting.
Jouer (email@example.com) - Sent me two little lip gloss samples along with a decent size lip enhancer and a Body Glow sample for free.
Manna Kadar (firstname.lastname@example.org) - They sent a tiny little dot of the sheer glo stuff along with a 20% off coupon for their store. Seriously, the sample was ridiculously small inside a big jar.
The following companies do not give out free samples:
- Harvey Prince - You have to buy their sample perfumes for $12 each, but they are a decent size.
- Stila - Very nice, but said they didn't have any samples to give out. Said that you can usually get some when you purchase from their store.
- Laura Geller - Said they don't have any samples, but to check back occassionally.
- Arquiste - Said they haven't established a sample shipping program yet.
I forgot that I e-mailed Ada, but I haven't heard back from them yet.