-->

Welcome to MakeupTalk

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to MakeupTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of MakeupTalk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Sponsor

Recent Images In This Topic/Thread

No Images in this topic

Sponsors

Become a Forum Sponsor!
Photo

Sephora VIB Clutch with Samples Limited Supply - VIBs only

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#Post 1 of 42 OFFLINE   Moonittude

Moonittude

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts
  • Joined 30-July 12
Reviews

Posted 17 August 2012 - 08:57 AM

* Offers valid only for Beauty Insiders who are qualified for VIB status at the time of qualifying purchase. VIB Gift Bag offer is available online and in stores August 17-19, 2012, with any merchandise order of $35 USD or more. To redeem online, enter code VIBCLUTCH at checkout. One per client, non-transferable. Valid while supplies last, quantities are limited. VIB bag contains the following eight samples: Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional (0.25 oz), Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Mascara, (0.14 oz), Smashbox Hydrating Primer (0.25 oz), L'Occitane Shea Hand Cream (0.34oz), SEPHORA COLLECTION Instant Moisturizer (1oz), Murad Intensive-C Radiance Peel (0.33oz), Algenist Overnight Restorative Cream (0.5oz), Stella McCartney Stella (0.05oz). Sample substitutions may occur. No returns or exchanges. May not be sold or otherwise transferred. Sephora and jcpenney employees are not eligible. These offers are subject to change, alteration, or termination by Sephora in its sole discretion at any time.

I bought my Bare Minerals foundation and grabbed some Tokidoki brushes on sale and 3 free samples... It's so easy to spend at Sephora! I just wish they'd had Pacifica Island Vanilla spray. The rollerball doesn't work especially well.

#Post 2 of 42 OFFLINE   Hellocat4

Hellocat4

Buff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 508 posts
  • Joined 04-January 12
Reviews

Posted 17 August 2012 - 09:46 AM

I didn't realize this was for in store purchases too! Yay, I will go in this weekend and pick up my bday gift too

#Post 3 of 42 OFFLINE   natalievi

natalievi

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Joined 14-March 06
Reviews

Posted 17 August 2012 - 10:16 AM

I stopped by Sephora today after receiving that email for the clutch. I love it! I wasn't expecting there to be so many samples, and they're all a great size.

• Moonittude likes this

#Post 4 of 42 OFFLINE   Moonittude

Moonittude

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts
  • Joined 30-July 12
Reviews

Posted 17 August 2012 - 10:38 AM

Oh, thank you for posting a picture! Now I can drool properly, until mine arrives. I'm especially excited about the L'Occtaine, because I love that brand, and the mascara, because it's a goal of mine to only use free mascaras for the rest of my life. lol

#Post 5 of 42 OFFLINE   LAtPoly

LAtPoly

Buff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts
  • Joined 24-February 12
Reviews

Posted 17 August 2012 - 01:00 PM

I had to jump in on this one - as if I need more samples.

But I've wanted to try the Murad peel for awhile as I use a lot of that line of facial care products.  The Porefessional and Smashbox primers are always great.  Love anything Algenist and that's a deluxe sample for sure.  Never used a L'Occtaine product but curious.  

And I'm hoping the clutch is decent enough and can be my purse make-up bag.  I have a cute little clutch in there now but it's a little big (and I'd like to have it empty for when I want a small clutch!).

#Post 6 of 42 OFFLINE   productjunkie14

productjunkie14

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts
  • Joined 13-March 12
Reviews

Posted 17 August 2012 - 01:09 PM

same couldnt resist so much for my no buy!  Mine had a few different things.  instead of the porefessional it has the CHA CHA Ching  my smashbox primer is the plain one ( which is fine by me) and the Murad I got the day moisturizer..    The clutch is a nice size for a makeup bag ( in my opinion!)

#Post 7 of 42 OFFLINE   Adrienne

Adrienne

Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,691 posts
  • Joined 25-September 07
Reviews

Posted 17 August 2012 - 01:40 PM

I ordered a fresh tube of Dior's Maximizer lash plumping serum and Illamasqua's blush in Hussy, the sample clutch, 3 samples, and a deluxe mascara using my points. I know I should save them but I've cut back on so many purchases I didn't care.

"Every saint has a past; every sinner has a future."

"Maybe you should eat makeup so you can try and be pretty on the inside, b*tch."

#Post 8 of 42 OFFLINE   ecru

ecru

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Joined 07-August 12
Reviews

Posted 17 August 2012 - 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by natalievi View Post

I stopped by Sephora today after receiving that email for the clutch. I love it! I wasn't expecting there to be so many samples, and they're all a great size.

Thanks for posting the picture! It'll be a week before mine comes in the mail.

Did anyone else receive substitutions? I'm hoping that I won't get any unwanted surprises.

#Post 9 of 42 OFFLINE   xlisaa

xlisaa

Buff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts
  • Joined 12-August 11
Reviews

Posted 18 August 2012 - 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by ecru View Post

Thanks for posting the picture! It'll be a week before mine comes in the mail.

Did anyone else receive substitutions? I'm hoping that I won't get any unwanted surprises.

I know some PORE fessional's were subbed by benetints. I got a postcard about this two weeks ago from the store, I totally forgot about it until the e-mail was sent to me. It's Double Points for VIBs next week and free shipping online w/ no minimum the week after. The free shipping promo code is VIBSHIP :)

#Post 10 of 42 OFFLINE   Moonittude

Moonittude

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts
  • Joined 30-July 12
Reviews

Posted 18 August 2012 - 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by xlisaa View Post

I know some PORE fessional's were subbed by benetints. I got a postcard about this two weeks ago from the store, I totally forgot about it until the e-mail was sent to me. It's Double Points for VIBs next week and free shipping online w/ no minimum the week after. The free shipping promo code is VIBSHIP :)

And here I was feeling privileged, for getting the deal. I didn't get a post card. :( Thank you for telling us about double points next week. Do we need a special code for that?

#Post 11 of 42 OFFLINE   DBGenevieve

DBGenevieve

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Joined 14-August 12
Reviews

Posted 18 August 2012 - 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by LAtPoly View Post

I had to jump in on this one - as if I need more samples.

But I've wanted to try the Murad peel for awhile as I use a lot of that line of facial care products.  The Porefessional and Smashbox primers are always great.  Love anything Algenist and that's a deluxe sample for sure.  Never used a L'Occtaine product but curious.  

And I'm hoping the clutch is decent enough and can be my purse make-up bag.  I have a cute little clutch in there now but it's a little big (and I'd like to have it empty for when I want a small clutch!).

Murad skin care is A++

#Post 12 of 42 OFFLINE   xlisaa

xlisaa

Buff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts
  • Joined 12-August 11
Reviews

Posted 18 August 2012 - 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by Moonittude View Post

And here I was feeling privileged, for getting the deal. I didn't get a post card. :( Thank you for telling us about double points next week. Do we need a special code for that?

Nope! The back of the postcard said the double points will be added in your account by the last day of the promotion. You just need to be a VIB and it automatically adds it?

#Post 13 of 42 OFFLINE   Auntboo

Auntboo

Buff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 335 posts
  • Joined 28-February 12
Reviews

Posted 19 August 2012 - 05:53 AM

I didn't get the postcard either. Just to be sure, it is double points from Aug 19-25 and free shipping Aug 26-Sept 1?

#Post 14 of 42 OFFLINE   emeline

emeline

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Joined 11-January 12
Reviews

Posted 19 August 2012 - 06:41 AM

Originally Posted by xlisaa View Post

Double Points is soo tempting. I'm trying to keep my VIB status by doing all my christmas shopping now, so that will definitely make it easier!

Originally Posted by natalievi View Post

THANK YOU for posting this! I was looking everywhere to see if someone did a haul video or review.

#Post 15 of 42 OFFLINE   Delicia

Delicia

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts
  • Joined 04-July 12
Reviews

Posted 19 August 2012 - 08:10 PM

I've been trying to put a cart through all evening on Sephora.com but their credit card processor seems to be down? It wouldn't take either of my cards, nor my husbands. Is anyone else having difficulties?

I even went to the mall this aft to pick up the clutch but the Sephora was closed due to electrical problems. Someone somewhere doesn't want me to get my clutch haha, it's just not working out today lol

-----

#Post 16 of 42 OFFLINE   Adrienne

Adrienne

Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,691 posts
  • Joined 25-September 07
Reviews

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by emeline View Post

Double Points is soo tempting. I'm trying to keep my VIB status by doing all my christmas shopping now, so that will definitely make it easier!

I need to stay away. I was qualified VIB through December 2013 by late February this year ....  And I never got my postcard either, I found out when I went to return something two weeks ago. Shame on Sephora. I also got the email about the clutch about 4 hours after I placed my order.

"Every saint has a past; every sinner has a future."

"Maybe you should eat makeup so you can try and be pretty on the inside, b*tch."

#Post 17 of 42 OFFLINE   parisnicole1989

parisnicole1989

Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • Joined 13-July 12
Reviews

Posted 20 August 2012 - 09:22 AM

I placed my order as soon as I got the email. Not like I need more samples or anything, but I just couldn't resist! :) I ordered the Lancome Black Carat mascara and the Lorac Pro Palette. I think the Lorac palette might become my new Naked palette. The colors swatched are beautiful! I can't want to get it and start experimenting. 

#Post 18 of 42 OFFLINE   xlisaa

xlisaa

Buff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts
  • Joined 12-August 11
Reviews

Posted 20 August 2012 - 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by Auntboo View Post

I didn't get the postcard either. Just to be sure, it is double points from Aug 19-25 and free shipping Aug 26-Sept 1?

Double points Aug 20 - 26
Free shipping Aug 27 - 31

:)

#Post 19 of 42 OFFLINE   Auntboo

Auntboo

Buff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 335 posts
  • Joined 28-February 12
Reviews

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:27 PM

Double points Aug 20 - 26 Free shipping Aug 27 - 31 :)

Thanks! <3

#Post 20 of 42 OFFLINE   margaretfogs

margaretfogs

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Joined 20-August 12
Reviews

Posted 21 August 2012 - 08:48 PM

I got the clutch yesterday, I'm excited for all of the samples! I was surprised at how big some were, like the Algenist. They're always giving out samples though. I just renewed VIB too, so I have 10% off, and with the double points... They really want me to spend all of my money! Haha, so tempting.