• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sephora VIB Clutch with Samples Limited Supply - VIBs only

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
p.gif
p.gif
* Offers valid only for Beauty Insiders who are qualified for VIB status at the time of qualifying purchase. VIB Gift Bag offer is available online and in stores August 17-19, 2012, with any merchandise order of $35 USD or more. To redeem online, enter code VIBCLUTCH at checkout. One per client, non-transferable. Valid while supplies last, quantities are limited. VIB bag contains the following eight samples: Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional (0.25 oz), Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Mascara, (0.14 oz), Smashbox Hydrating Primer (0.25 oz), L'Occitane Shea Hand Cream (0.34oz), SEPHORA COLLECTION Instant Moisturizer (1oz), Murad Intensive-C Radiance Peel (0.33oz), Algenist Overnight Restorative Cream (0.5oz), Stella McCartney Stella (0.05oz). Sample substitutions may occur. No returns or exchanges. May not be sold or otherwise transferred. Sephora and jcpenney employees are not eligible. These offers are subject to change, alteration, or termination by Sephora in its sole discretion at any time.

I bought my Bare Minerals foundation and grabbed some Tokidoki brushes on sale and 3 free samples... It's so easy to spend at Sephora! I just wish they'd had Pacifica Island Vanilla spray. The rollerball doesn't work especially well.

I didn't realize this was for in store purchases too! Yay, I will go in this weekend and pick up my bday gift too

I stopped by Sephora today after receiving that email for the clutch. I love it! I wasn't expecting there to be so many samples, and they're all a great size.

Oh, thank you for posting a picture! Now I can drool properly, until mine arrives. I'm especially excited about the L'Occtaine, because I love that brand, and the mascara, because it's a goal of mine to only use free mascaras for the rest of my life. lol

I had to jump in on this one - as if I need more samples.

But I've wanted to try the Murad peel for awhile as I use a lot of that line of facial care products.  The Porefessional and Smashbox primers are always great.  Love anything Algenist and that's a deluxe sample for sure.  Never used a L'Occtaine product but curious.  

And I'm hoping the clutch is decent enough and can be my purse make-up bag.  I have a cute little clutch in there now but it's a little big (and I'd like to have it empty for when I want a small clutch!).

same couldnt resist so much for my no buy!  Mine had a few different things.  instead of the porefessional it has the CHA CHA Ching  my smashbox primer is the plain one ( which is fine by me) and the Murad I got the day moisturizer..    The clutch is a nice size for a makeup bag ( in my opinion!)

I ordered a fresh tube of Dior's Maximizer lash plumping serum and Illamasqua's blush in Hussy, the sample clutch, 3 samples, and a deluxe mascara using my points. I know I should save them but I've cut back on so many purchases I didn't care.

Originally Posted by natalievi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I stopped by Sephora today after receiving that email for the clutch. I love it! I wasn't expecting there to be so many samples, and they're all a great size.
Thanks for posting the picture! It'll be a week before mine comes in the mail.

Did anyone else receive substitutions? I'm hoping that I won't get any unwanted surprises.

Originally Posted by ecru /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks for posting the picture! It'll be a week before mine comes in the mail.

Did anyone else receive substitutions? I'm hoping that I won't get any unwanted surprises.
I know some PORE fessional's were subbed by benetints. I got a postcard about this two weeks ago from the store, I totally forgot about it until the e-mail was sent to me. It's Double Points for VIBs next week and free shipping online w/ no minimum the week after. The free shipping promo code is VIBSHIP :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by xlisaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I know some PORE fessional's were subbed by benetints. I got a postcard about this two weeks ago from the store, I totally forgot about it until the e-mail was sent to me. It's Double Points for VIBs next week and free shipping online w/ no minimum the week after. The free shipping promo code is VIBSHIP :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And here I was feeling privileged, for getting the deal. I didn't get a post card. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Thank you for telling us about double points next week. Do we need a special code for that?

Originally Posted by LAtPoly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I had to jump in on this one - as if I need more samples.

But I've wanted to try the Murad peel for awhile as I use a lot of that line of facial care products.  The Porefessional and Smashbox primers are always great.  Love anything Algenist and that's a deluxe sample for sure.  Never used a L'Occtaine product but curious.  

And I'm hoping the clutch is decent enough and can be my purse make-up bag.  I have a cute little clutch in there now but it's a little big (and I'd like to have it empty for when I want a small clutch!).
Murad skin care is A++

Originally Posted by Moonittude /img/forum/go_quote.gif

And here I was feeling privileged, for getting the deal. I didn't get a post card. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Thank you for telling us about double points next week. Do we need a special code for that?
Nope! The back of the postcard said the double points will be added in your account by the last day of the promotion. You just need to be a VIB and it automatically adds it?

I didn't get the postcard either. Just to be sure, it is double points from Aug 19-25 and free shipping Aug 26-Sept 1?

Originally Posted by xlisaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Double Points is soo tempting. I'm trying to keep my VIB status by doing all my christmas shopping now, so that will definitely make it easier!

Originally Posted by natalievi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

THANK YOU for posting this! I was looking everywhere to see if someone did a haul video or review.

I've been trying to put a cart through all evening on Sephora.com but their credit card processor seems to be down? It wouldn't take either of my cards, nor my husbands. Is anyone else having difficulties?

I even went to the mall this aft to pick up the clutch but the Sephora was closed due to electrical problems. Someone somewhere doesn't want me to get my clutch haha, it's just not working out today lol

Originally Posted by emeline /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Double Points is soo tempting. I'm trying to keep my VIB status by doing all my christmas shopping now, so that will definitely make it easier!
I need to stay away. I was qualified VIB through December 2013 by late February this year
eusa_whistle.gif
....  And I never got my postcard either, I found out when I went to return something two weeks ago. Shame on Sephora. I also got the email about the clutch about 4 hours after I placed my order.

I placed my order as soon as I got the email. Not like I need more samples or anything, but I just couldn't resist! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I ordered the Lancome Black Carat mascara and the Lorac Pro Palette. I think the Lorac palette might become my new Naked palette. The colors swatched are beautiful! I can't want to get it and start experimenting. 

Originally Posted by Auntboo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I didn't get the postcard either. Just to be sure, it is double points from Aug 19-25 and free shipping Aug 26-Sept 1?
Double points Aug 20 - 26

Free shipping Aug 27 - 31

:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got the clutch yesterday, I'm excited for all of the samples! I was surprised at how big some were, like the Algenist. They're always giving out samples though. I just renewed VIB too, so I have 10% off, and with the double points... They really want me to spend all of my money! Haha, so tempting.

Back