Subscription for cats?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Are there subscription boxes out there for kitties??

The only one I know of is BestFriendBox, but every time I look at the site they have a new setup. First it was different price levels, then $35/mo, then $45/mo, then different price levels again... I like that they have a $20/mo option, but the variety is so limited. Does anyone subscribe to this, and what has been your experience?

I haven't tried BestFriendBox, but I did subscribe my mom's cat to Pawalla. She has only gotten one box so far, but it was a good one, and their customer service has been very responsive to my questions so far.

ohh Pawalla looks itneresting! I love my cat, but I think I spend less than $26/month on food for her lol. 

Subscription for cats? Oh goodness... as a cat lover I'm going to have to check these out.

I just signed up for Pawalla. My cat's birthday is Sunday. Hopefully she'll enjoy it. She's a picky thing. I used code WOOFWOOF for 20% off. $26 is a bit steep so I'll probably only get one or two boxes.

Yah I think so. It took it down to $20ish. I can justify that for her birthday but I don't think I can justify $26 every month.

Yeah $26 could be a lot, especially since my cats are jerks and will probably reject everything but the actual box. They don't understand that they're mommy is trying to spoil them rotten!

ETA: I went ahead and ordered. Thanks for letting me know about the code!!

Oh boy I can't wait to see the look on my hubby's face when and if I order this. He already thinks I'm off my rocker with all the subs and samples I get. Now one for my three furbabies ;-) gonna have to check this one out

In the next day or so I should be getting my first box (and likely only - I am buying a house very soon and will need to scale back!). I'll be sure to post pics of what I get.

Just got my box today and thought I would share!

- 4 cans of Tiki Cat food. I was excited to get a food I know they'll eat, but in flavors I don't normally get for them. I got Salmon & Chicken, Chicken, Tuna, and Tuna & Crab.
- Two hip&joint treats, standard sized bags from NaturVet Naturals and Zukes.
- Giant bag of salmon Greenies. They love them some Greenies!
- Petzlife Oral Care Gel. I've never done any teeth treatments, though it's definitely time to start.
- A toy they showed a little interest in, probably because it has catnip in it.

Overall, I am very pleased with this box, and Ferris and Phoebe seem pretty OK with it as well.

LOL.  The posts on this are hilarious.  Us with our subs and now for our 4 legged buds, too!  That box looks good actually.  Will check it out.

Is from this Pawalla?

Originally Posted by alphaloria /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just got my box today and thought I would share!

- 4 cans of Tiki Cat food. I was excited to get a food I know they'll eat, but in flavors I don't normally get for them. I got Salmon & Chicken, Chicken, Tuna, and Tuna & Crab.
- Two hip&joint treats, standard sized bags from NaturVet Naturals and Zukes.
- Giant bag of salmon Greenies. They love them some Greenies!
- Petzlife Oral Care Gel. I've never done any teeth treatments, though it's definitely time to start.
- A toy they showed a little interest in, probably because it has catnip in it.

Overall, I am very pleased with this box, and Ferris and Phoebe seem pretty OK with it as well.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is from this Pawalla?
Whoops, sorry I didn't clarify! Yes, it's from Pawalla, and I used the code WOOFWOOF for 20% off.

I love the idea of spoiling my four legged friends, but Gizmo(cat) is such a picky and fickle guy. He'll only eat hard foods and treats..foodwise it has to be seafood or chicken flavored. Hates Greenies and I've never been able to get him to eat any soft foods lol, except for bananas.. oh he likes unbuttered popcorn and wheat bread.. don't ask how I discovered that! My mini poodle is a garbage disposal, though. He'd probably enjoy the cat stuff more than Gizmo lmao.

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I love the idea of spoiling my four legged friends, but Gizmo(cat) is such a picky and fickle guy. He'll only eat hard foods and treats..foodwise it has to be seafood or chicken flavored. Hates Greenies and I've never been able to get him to eat any soft foods lol, except for bananas.. oh he likes unbuttered popcorn and wheat bread.. don't ask how I discovered that! My mini poodle is a garbage disposal, though. He'd probably enjoy the cat stuff more than Gizmo lmao.
It's SO much easier to spoil dogs than cats. I tried a lot of different high-end wet food brands with Ferris and Phoebe, and most they rejected. I now give them Wellness and sometimes Tiki Cat, and for treats they like Greenies and Evo treats. No interest in people food, except squid jerky which makes Ferris go NUTS. I grew up with a cat who loved candy corn. Cats are so weird!

Got my Pawalla box as well. It's very similar to yours. Mia is definitely more interested in the box especially the crinkley paper. She did it some of the wet food which was a complete shock to me. 

It's SO much easier to spoil dogs than cats. I tried a lot of different high-end wet food brands with Ferris and Phoebe, and most they rejected. I now give them Wellness and sometimes Tiki Cat, and for treats they like Greenies and Evo treats. No interest in people food, except squid jerky which makes Ferris go NUTS. I grew up with a cat who loved candy corn. Cats are so weird!
all three of my cats are spoiled. My cat Calvin loves dried squid. He has gotten up on the counter and snagged the bag a couple of times and if I hadn't caught him he would've figured out a way to get it open. I got the same box as well. Two of my cats eagerly wait for wet food in the morning my other one hates it and will not even go near it. My cats are on high end dry and wet food because Molly has allergies to grains among other things. She also has developed asthma. Poor Kitty.Calvin attacked the box when I opened it.the other two could've cared less. I took some pictures but will have to figure out how to hide them so I don't spoil it for others who haven't gotten their boxes.

Back