Beauty Army September 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will be my second month with them, and I hope that there are some good selections. My window opens tomorrow. Saw a few items that friends picked and hope that they may be avail (Shea Terra).

I guess the subbers whose selection window opens around last weeks of the month are nothing exciting. My window for August opened  on the 22nd, giving me 3 body washes and packets of creams and vials of perfume. Not for me. I skipped. I cannot afford to go online at 9AM and reshuffle my profile just to get the samples which I think will satisfy my box addiction. Do you think I should drop? I like the fact that I can choose, but the condition of samples are refreshed every 9AM is not working for me.

First day my "window" opened...and did the quiz 25+ times starting at 9:00........a bunch of CRAP every time with nothing but foil sample pouches of face stuff I dont want and perfume samples. Got tired of trying it so gave up because it was obviously not going to change.

Sure hope tomorrow, or the next day is better.

Picked my September box!!

Some good items I have wanted to try
11.gif

2601-0053-0001-150x150.jpg
2963-0047-0001-150x150.jpg
1678-0020-0005-150x150.jpg
2899-0009-0004-150x150.jpg

1015-0003-0004-150x150.jpg
2746-0021-0002-150x150.jpg

I am so excited I was able to get a BB Cream and a setting powder sample. Maybe they are improving.

this will be my third month with them, i did skip last month mainly cause i got frustrated with all the foils i was getting. But i wish i would have waited for the shea terra hopefully it will be in my window in sept

Picked my samples for September...

Pretty excited about these, sad that I still didnt get the Shea Terra or the Indie Lee Scrubs to come up...put in exfoliating, body, cleansers everything I could think of.

Originally Posted by ngardner8503 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Pretty excited about these, sad that I still didnt get the Shea Terra or the Indie Lee Scrubs to come up...put in exfoliating, body, cleansers everything I could think of.
Please let us know what you think of the Suntegrity BB cream.  It keeps popping up for me and I am tempted to select it. 

My samples have been mostly small and uninspiring again this month.  Probably will skip.

Originally Posted by ngardner8503 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

looks like you have some great products :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> cant wait to choose mine

I will let you know what I think of the BB cream....I know I am living in the dark ages but I have yet to try a BB cream.  I just have a hard time changing my classic foundation and powder, it works for me so.  I definately excited to try it out though.  I am thrilled about these selections though.  I like that FINALLY there was a mixture of make-up, nails, and body products
wink.gif

I was pretty ready to cancel this one but I figured I'd at least wait until my selection opened on September 1st to see how things are. To my surprise, even on my first try, there were 4 or 5 things I'm actually interested in trying. It seems like they are listening to feedback and trying to improve.

I also noticed that it seems like they might finally be changing the profiles so they actually work, or at least getting them ready to? I noticed that they added two questions - skin type and what kind of fragrance you like. I'm not 100% positive, but the fragrance one did seem to have an impact on what BBW shower gel would appear in my selections. However, the skin type didn't seem to do anything - when I put in that I have oily skin, I still got a product for "normal to dry" skin.

I just found this group by accident when I was looking at BeautyArmy reviews on the internet. Just got my first BeautyArmy box and soooo disappointed!! Here is what I got: 

No full-size or deluxe-size samples that I heard people were getting. I picked EyeCandy gel circles and didn't get them. Maybe these were supposed to be my full-size?? Then they should have substituted it with something else. Instead, they put a small vial of perfume that smells similar to my hubby's perfume... I think I'm going to cancel. I still have my BirchBox and BeautyFix. 

Beauty Army just made me an upset subscriber, I went to pick my samples today (my window was supposed to be open from 2nd to the 6th) and I couldn't choose my samples and when I checked my selection window it changed to October 2nd - October 6th. I sent them an email but I doubt I'll hear back from them for a while.

Originally Posted by zorabell /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Beauty Army just made me an upset subscriber, I went to pick my samples today (my window was supposed to be open from 2nd to the 6th) and I couldn't choose my samples and when I checked my selection window it changed to October 2nd - October 6th. I sent them an email but I doubt I'll hear back from them for a while.
i couldnt choose mine either, and since i havent updated my account it has already charged me and it did change my selection window to oct. 2-6

Latest posts

Back