GlossyBox - September 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I haven't even gotten mine August one yet ):
frown.gif

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I haven't even gotten mine August one yet ):
True that! Sucky GB! My box shipped 23rd, it is still in IN. Annoying!

Just received my August GB - absolutely love it and am excited to see what's in store for September!

Just got an email from Glossybox.

This is what will be in the November box, in case anyone wants to sign up in time to get it.

Missha BB Cream

Phyto Phytonectar Oil (this has been previously sent out by Sample Society)

vbeaute Rub-Off Gentle Facial Exfoliator

Lierac Creme Mesolift Moisturizer

Rosebud Lip Balm

Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just got an email from Glossybox.

This is what will be in the November box, in case anyone wants to sign up in time to get it.

Missha BB Cream

Phyto Phytonectar Oil

vbeaute Rub-Off Gentle Facial Exfoliator

Lierac Creme Mesolift Moisturizer

Rosebud Lip Balm

Sweet! So does that mean everyone will be getting the R29 box? I signed up for that deal anyway, but I'd be curious to know if GB changed their mind and is offering that box to everyone now?

The August box was my favorite sub box ever out of every sub I've ever gotten. I hope September will be just as good.

Ooooh I'm completely happy with most of the products I receive from Glossybox and it's def my top ranking sub!

Needless to say, I'm pretty excited to see what products we will be receiving this month.

Now for those of you that have been getting GB since it launched in the U.S.A. and haven't a clue what to do with all the boxes we are receiving may be interested in this ridiculously cute and practical little storage box! It's adorable and incredibly easy!

yey.gif

I'm sure at this rate by Jan I'll have another one of these because GB has been treating me pretty nicely.

Big thanks to Laura for the step by step instructions
five.gif
:

http://laurasallmadeupbeauty.blogspot.com/2012/08/re-use-your-old-glossyboxes.html

Can't wait for this month's box. Out of all the subs I have, my Glossybox items get used the MOST! Last month was amazing.

Today I am wearing the primer, the face serum, my Beauty Addicts mascara, my Burberry lippy, brow pencil, I used the Wella in the shower (which I am buying the full size of), the SheaTerra is on my night stand and it gets daily use. I could go on and on....Glossybox has been a win for me from the beginning.

Originally Posted by tameloy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Can't wait for this month's box. Out of all the subs I have, my Glossybox items get used the MOST! Last month was amazing.

Today I am wearing the primer, the face serum, my Beauty Addicts mascara, my Burberry lippy, brow pencil, I used the Wella in the shower (which I am buying the full size of), the SheaTerra is on my night stand and it gets daily use. I could go on and on....Glossybox has been a win for me from the beginning.
I use all those same products too. Love, love, love them! Every single one you listed plus some.

GB is my favorite sub in general. I am always pleased with my box, even when I don't think I am at first. I went sub crazy at first and have felt a little burned out on trying new stuff, but somehow I still love GB!

I signed up for the Refinery 29 thing but I haven't canceled my regular sub yet. I am nervous to cancel; I feel sentimental haha. Is that dumb?

GB is my favorite sub in general. I am always pleased with my box, even when I don't think I am at first. I went sub crazy at first and have felt a little burned out on trying new stuff, but somehow I still love GB! I signed up for the Refinery 29 thing but I haven't canceled my regular sub yet. I am nervous to cancel; I feel sentimental haha. Is that dumb?
No because I was nervous/sentimental, too, when doing the same thing lol! The original/canceled sub and all of its info remains in your account, though, it just shows "canceled." For some reason this makes me feel better because I think you can just go back in and reopen the "original" when R29 ends, if that makes sense :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I signed up for the Refinery 29 thing but I haven't canceled my regular sub yet. I am nervous to cancel; I feel sentimental haha. Is that dumb?
Oh, good, I am not the only one! Part of me has this irrational secret fear that Glossybox is going to get so amazing that once the R29 deal is over I will have trouble getting signed back up and part of me is greedy and thinks that 2 Glossyboxes are better than one :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Auntboo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh, good, I am not the only one! Part of me has this irrational secret fear that Glossybox is going to get so amazing that once the R29 deal is over I will have trouble getting signed back up and part of me is greedy and thinks that 2 Glossyboxes are better than one
biggrin.gif
Ha! I kind of have this thought, too -- I accidentally signed up for two in June and I was not sorry I did so! I got two different boxes and was pleased with both. Not sure I want to commit to that for three months of boxes, though, considering I'm already treating my skin and hair like a lab experiment with all the different stuff I keep throwing at them! Haha

Originally Posted by JessP /img/forum/go_quote.gif

No because I was nervous/sentimental, too, when doing the same thing lol! The original/canceled sub and all of its info remains in your account, though, it just shows "canceled." For some reason this makes me feel better because I think you can just go back in and reopen the "original" when R29 ends, if that makes sense
smile.gif
You think? I'd love to be able to go back to my original sub! This is where I feel silly, because it's not REALLY any different than just signing up again... but I like that I've been a member since May and I have a member number with fewer digits. So silly!

Good to know I'm not alone in my irrational rationalizing! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hey guys! I'm new the forum and new to Glossybox. Anyone know how to get Glossydots? When I try to click on "surveys" it keeps saying no surveys are available at this time?

BTW - LOVE you guys and this forum! I think I'm addicted - I check it everyday!

And, I LOVED my August Glossybox. It was my first, and I hope that they either keep getting better or are just as good!

Latest posts

Back