E.L.F. Cosmetics Disney Villains Collection!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Starting September 15th, 5,000 Walgreens stores will be releasing this exclusive collection. It includes 3 palettes featuring Maleficent, Cruella DeVil, & The Evil Queen as well as Eye shadows, False Lashes, a Magic Mirror and more!! 
laughing.gif

I am definitely going to calling around to find out which stores will be receiving the collection as I anticipate it selling out quickly

Originally Posted by Fairest of all /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am definitely going to calling around to find out which stores will be receiving the collection as I anticipate it selling out quickly
Good thinking. Torture the stores in preparation
icon_cheesygrin.gif

None of my Walgreens sell elf...! Maybe they'll pick it up with this upcoming collection; calling all 5 is going to be a pain lol. Fingers crossed, I'd love to,get my hands on one!

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

ELF tweeted out this instagram pic of one of the palettes.
wub.gif
Awesome thanks for sharing it!!!!

It looks like it comes with 2 lip and cheek colors, the primer, and possibly a mascara? I really want to know what the products 2nd from the bottom is

AHHHH, will we be able to order them from Walgreens website? I am an hour from the nearest Walgreens so that would make life better but if I have to drive to get them I will. I want these so much!!

Originally Posted by crazymomma10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

AHHHH, will we be able to order them from Walgreens website? I am an hour from the nearest Walgreens so that would make life better but if I have to drive to get them I will. I want these so much!!
I just answered my own question they are only exclusive to those 5000 walgreen's
bawling.gif

AWSOME!!!!!! This is such a tease for me because we dont have ELF in Australia and I went on their website, they dont ship to Australia :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

wow that looks awesome. I've never tried elf products before. I'm for sure going to try to check this out.

Back