Welcome to the new and improved MakeupTalk! Please see our announcement here!

Sponsors

Photo

NEW The Goodies Co. - For those that miss Foodzie

• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

#1 Totem

Totem

Posted 11 September 2012 - 07:55 PM

For those that miss Foodzie there's a new goodie box sub in beta right now for $7/Free Shipping. You can see pics over on their Facebook page. $7 is their early lock in price. I'm going to give it a try.

https://www.goodies.co/ The Goodies Co.

#2 FooFooShnickens

FooFooShnickens

Posted 11 September 2012 - 07:58 PM

I should be getting my first one this month., I think they said they are shipping out at the end of the week.

#3 Totem

Totem

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:05 PM

Cool! Can't wait! Waiting for the invite email was a little PITA but I made them resend it, the invite code.

#4 Kristin1387

Kristin1387

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:13 PM

How many items per box?

#5 Kristin1387

Kristin1387

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:14 PM

I can't find their FB page :-/

#6 PaulaG

PaulaG

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:56 PM

Is this the one from Walmart?  I see at the bottom of the survey that is is affiliated with them.

Updating soon!

#7 Totem

Totem

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by PaulaG View Post

Is this the one from Walmart?  I see at the bottom of the survey that is is affiliated with them.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Walmart?

#8 Totem

Totem

Posted 11 September 2012 - 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by Kristin1387 View Post

I can't find their FB page :-/

Search 'Goodies  Co'

#9 PaulaG

PaulaG

Posted 11 September 2012 - 10:48 PM

Scroll to the bottom of www.Goodies.co   

It says "Copyright 2012. Powered by @WalmartLabs"

If you click on the "Privacy & Security", "California Privacy Rights" and "Terms of Use" links they each take you to a Walmart page.  

The box looks interesting from the August box on their Facebook page, but I'm not sure I want to shell out more money to Walmart.

Updating soon!

#10 Dalylah

Dalylah

Posted 11 September 2012 - 11:18 PM

Ya we had a thread about it last month. This is their first month of shipping out but I know a lot of people expressed hesitation. I signed up 5-6 weeks ago out of curiosity. They charged me on the 2nd but I haven't received a shipping notice yet.

PS Their FB page says it is shipping at the end of the week.

#11 Totem

Totem

Posted 11 September 2012 - 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by PaulaG View Post

Scroll to the bottom of www.Goodies.co   

It says "Copyright 2012. Powered by @WalmartLabs"

If you click on the "Privacy & Security", "California Privacy Rights" and "Terms of Use" links they each take you to a Walmart page.  

The box looks interesting from the August box on their Facebook page, but I'm not sure I want to shell out more money to Walmart.

I can't get to the original homepage anymore now that I'm subscribed. I never shop at Walmart but I always get freebies from them. If I like the samples I buy the full sizes at Target. Target did something recently to piss a bunch of people off too. I forgot what. How sneaky of Walmart to put out Facebook "Do you miss Foodzie? ads." I thought that maybe the original Foodzie owners started up another company after selling their old one. I know that happens a lot. Very interesting.

#12 Totem

Totem

Posted 11 September 2012 - 11:30 PM

Originally Posted by Dalylah View Post

Ya we had a thread about it last month. This is their first month of shipping out but I know a lot of people expressed hesitation. I signed up 5-6 weeks ago out of curiosity. They charged me on the 2nd but I haven't received a shipping notice yet.

PS Their FB page says it is shipping at the end of the week.

Oops! I searched Goodies Co. I do remember everyone discussing that Walmart was coming out with a new box way back when. Who would have thunk' they'd put another face on it.

#13 Leslie Wetzel

Leslie Wetzel

Posted 12 September 2012 - 12:21 AM

I joined about 6 weeks back. $7 seems like a great price to me and I feel like a larger company will be able to provide higher quality for the money. Excited to get a box :)

#14 Jeaneen Boyd

Jeaneen Boyd

Posted 13 September 2012 - 10:19 AM

try typing in search of fb .... Goodies Company ....thats how I found it

#15 Caryatid

Caryatid

Posted 13 September 2012 - 05:36 PM

Want! :)

#16 fireflyy

fireflyy

Posted 13 September 2012 - 05:39 PM

I signed for this as well! The $7 price tag drew me in. This month will be my first box as well, so I'm excited to see what i get!

#17 Mandy Kane

Mandy Kane

Posted 13 September 2012 - 11:36 PM

I joined aug 27th but they said I might be able to get the october box, but not this one :(.

#18 Kristin1387

Kristin1387

Posted 14 September 2012 - 02:02 AM

im still waiting for my invitation code

#19 ms becki

ms becki

Posted 14 September 2012 - 03:43 PM

I'm still waiting for my invitation code too!  I signed up over a month ago..Not sure why they haven't contacted me yet :(

#20 Dalylah

Dalylah

Posted 14 September 2012 - 03:57 PM

I would have them resend the code.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users