Lime Crime's Poisonberry lipstick

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gorgeous color, but not that unique to me. It looks like MAC's Rebel lipstick to me, maybe slightly darker. Her formulas aren't reliable enough for me to shell out that much, though! Especially for a color that's nothing out of the ordinary.

I finally decided to give this a whirl. I hadn't heard of lc until a few mos ago when I belatedly read abt the scandal. Ironically, the scandal piqued my initial interest, but I became drawn to the products. I like to experiment with mu, but I'm not good enough of an artist to really try anything too wild. The poisonberry lipstick looks like something I can pull off for an every day look, and I think I'll go ahead and give the blk eyeliner a spin as well. I look fwd to trying the lc line.

I would say try their palettes. Yes there was a scandal revolving around them but I've learned that just because there's a so-called scandal doesn't mean it's necessarily true or accurate. I admit, it's no secret, that I was highly skeptical of the line as well but after seeing the products in person at IMATS this past June I was sold. LOVE their products now.

Back