Natural Beauty Care Tips

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Natural Beauty Care is all about taking care of your beauty with the natural things. like fruits, vegs and other items that are usually used in the kitechen but make excellent beauty recipes. here I want to share some of the tips hope it will be helpful and interesting,

Lemon Scrub

What you'll need:
1/2 cup sea salt
3 TBS honey
... 1 tsp finely grated lemon zest

The salt will slough away dead skin cells and assist the lemon zest in brightening the skin. The honey will refine your pores while killing bacteria and reducing inflammation. And the lemon zest, naturally high in vitamin C, will help increase elasticity and even out skin tone.

Directions:
Stir all of the ingredients until well-blended. Rub the mixture vigorously over any dull or dry areas on the face or body. Rinse the mixture off with lukewarm water.

The smell of this scrub is ahhh-mazing! You'll notice an instant boost in radiance and your skin should feel incredibly smooth. Now go on my lovelies, give it a try!

Thank you so much for sharing useful tips.

Remove wrinkles

• Take a green seedless grapes and slice it into half. Now, rub one of the halves to the wrinkled face. Leave it for 20 minutes, before rinsing off with the help of warm water.

• Rubbing the core of your pineapple within the wrinkled spot furthermore includes a good home remedy. Leave this about for 10-15 minutes, just before cleaning it off along with warm water.

Thanks for the nice tips.....i also want to add another natural skin care tips.

Orange being rich in Vitamin C has plenty of health benefits, it works great as a beauty product too.

Do not throw away the peels of an orange once you have finished eating the insides them instead store them to use them as a body scrub. You could also add powdered orange peels in your bathing water and be rewarded with your skin glowing naturally much to your surprise.

The orange peels work wonders for those with oily skin as well. It cleanses the skin of all the dirt that has been in clogged in your skin and opens up pores. Making a paste of the orange peel and applying it on your face will help you rid of the dead skin giving you a better skin texture.

The antioxidants present in them help your skin from ageing prematurely and wrinkling. It tightens pores and makes the skin look refreshing and rejuvenating. It acts as a remedy for pimples and gives your skin that youthful and radiant glow. In addition, it has anti-tanning effects protecting your skin from darkening of your skin from sun exposure.

Orange peel and pineapple work great for oily skin but papaya works wonders with any kind of skin. It's rich in vitamins and enzymes and is very gentle on the skin.

You can use it alone (just mash it up and spread it over your face) or with other herbs/fruits. e.g. you could squeeze in some lemon juice if you have oily skin.

Papaya tastes great, too.

it was something new for me..thax for the tips dear 
icon_razz.gif

Back