Recent Haulage

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I haven't posted a haul in forever, so I thought I'd share my most recent purchases from Nordstrom, Sephora, Sally Beauty, Meijer, and Harlow & Co.

Sally Hansen Lustre Shines: Lava, Plume, Firefly, Moonstone

Finger Paints Pretty as a Portrait, Purple Palette, It's an Original, Be A Pal-ette, Plum Startled

Finger Paints Paper Mache, Gossamer White, Art of Theft, Nina Cobalt

FNUG Fantastica, Futuristica, Models Own Indian Ocean, Ozotic 606

Paul & Joe Toujours, Sparitual Osmium, NARS Storm Bird, $OPI It's Real

Givenchy Noir Couture, YSL Shocking, Ellis Faas L102, S304

Burberry Midnight Brown, Midnight Plum, NARS Outlaw

Dior Golden Jungle

MUFE Lab Shine M0, Aqua Eyes 15L, Dior Amazonia, Bvlgari Omnia, Guerlain Rouge G 70 Gigolo

Guerlain Rouge G 70 Gigolo

Nice haul! I especially like just about all of the nail polishes & the Golden Jungle.

Thanks! The jungle palette is the first Dior SE item I've actually not been disappointed with in quite some time. 

I absolutely love the the Sally Hansen Lava and the Nails Inc special effects...I was thinking of buying them myself!!! Let me know how it works out!

Dang girl, you know how to haul!  I was feeling a bit guilty for my recent purchases but now I know I'm in good company. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  You have great taste, I love your choices.  I have that Sally Hansen in Lava, too, and it is really gorgeous on, it changes colors and really catches the light.  The Guerlain lipstick looks really cool, I love the packaging, I've never tried that lipstick.  Love the Dior, too, the combo looks like something I'd get a lot of use out of.  Cool beans! 

I love the color of the Guerlain lipstick.  I LOVE dark plums.  I have one lipstick from that line, but it is in different packaging.  It's a frosty, pinkish-white shade.

Back