Last Ever Target Beauty Bag!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It was really easy this time. How do you know its the last ever?? :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
That's what they said in their Facebook post. Specifically they said, "Our last beauty bag ever is now available. Request yours now"

I just signed up for it. Thank you so much for posting this, I always miss out on these!!

Originally Posted by AJCorletto /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just signed up for it. Thank you so much for posting this, I always miss out on these!!
I honestly found it with sheer luck, haha. Was browsing my newsfeed and all of a sudden saw it. Even more lucky considering I go on Facebook about once a week. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Wow, I have never even heard of a Target Beauty Bag! Thanks! I just snagged mine.

I got this bag not too long ago from Latina Magazine as a thank you and its a nice bag.

Thanks for the heads up! Maybe this is the last bag due to all the haters they had last time....who apparently didn't sign up in time and forgot that the bag and contents were FREE ? Lol...love the animal print!

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks for the heads up! Maybe this is the last bag due to all the haters they had last time....who apparently didn't sign up in time and forgot that the bag and contents were FREE ? Lol...love the animal print!
I was thinking that myself, lol. Also, it may be just too costly? Yes, Target is a huge company but they could still be getting hit by the current state of the economy. Just glad that I was able to snag the last two. Maybe some day they will bring it back. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Was just going to post same thing. Maybe it's the last bag of the year. I didn't even look to see what was in it.

ETA: A lot of shampoo.

Looks like the usual "two or three shampoo/conditioners, a lotion and possibly a makeup item--which will likely be a blister sample". That said, I don't mind, as I don't expect deluxe or full size from these.

Yay! I was amazed that I happened to spot it in my Facebook newsfeed today, too! I missed out on the other bags. I am interested to try some of those haircare items! Those of you who received beauty bags in the past, is it usually what they show in the preview?

Free stuff is awesome!

Yes, I think there was a slight item switch up last time, but no biggie..and it's free! The bags are super great and really what I'm looking forward to..I used the blue one all summer long!

Latest posts

Back