POPSUGAR Must Have - October 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JessP

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Well I re-signed up after seeing September's box lol. I was lucky enough to get in on the "buy three boxes for the price of two" deal that was posted in the September thread (which is great because price was one of the main reasons I canceled in the first place), so yay! Looking forward to seeing what's in store for October 
biggrin.gif

I have 1 free box (from referrals) left! I'm hoping another good code comes out so i can resub after october! Popsugar has just improved so much. I can't wait to see their winter boxes (I'm picturing candles). 

Originally Posted by Kristin1387 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have 1 free box (from referrals) left! I'm hoping another good code comes out so i can resub after october! Popsugar has just improved so much. I can't wait to see their winter boxes (I'm picturing candles). 
Nice job on the referrals! I would loove for them to send a candle of some kind - they might, too, as they sent the room diffuser before.

Also, I like that they've started to categorize their must-haves (from what I saw in the booklet) e.g. must-have beauty item, must-have fashion item, etc. It really helps showcase the variety of products that POPSUGAR offers in their boxes. I think they're starting to get the hang of things now! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by JessP /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nice job on the referrals! I would loove for them to send a candle of some kind - they might, too, as they sent the room diffuser before.

Also, I like that they've started to categorize their must-haves (from what I saw in the booklet) e.g. must-have beauty item, must-have fashion item, etc. It really helps showcase the variety of products that POPSUGAR offers in their boxes. I think they're starting to get the hang of things now! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Has anyone else noticed the recurring "POP" item?! POP Physique in August, POP Up Pantry in September (I'm choosing to ignore July because... well... I think we all know why.) Definitely agree they're starting to get the hang of it.... each box has been exponentially better than the last...hope they can keep it up!

oooo candles. I would love for them to send out those diamond candles that they sell at Sneakpeek. 

I got a free box coming for this month! I have been super happy with the boxes and I will have to say this may be a keeper and knock some of my other boxes right out! It has so much varied and I'm in love!

Thanks! 

I like that things are categorized too :)  Im very happy!

Originally Posted by DiorAdora /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got a free box coming for this month! I have been super happy with the boxes and I will have to say this may be a keeper and knock some of my other boxes right out! It has so much varied and I'm in love!
I'm looking forward to your unboxing video so I hope you get your Sept. box soon! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by japolina /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Anyone know of discount codes for October? 
Not yet. I contacted customer service and there aren't any right now. She said they aren't made aware of any until they are released. I'll be stalking, so if I find one I'll let you know.

I'm looking forward to your unboxing video so I hope you get your Sept. box soon! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thanks Jess! I am gonna go dig thru my emails to see where it is:) did you end up getting sept box? I saw you used the last code but wasn't sure if you got sept????? Yes when anyone gets a code please let me know so my friends can use it! Thanks

Originally Posted by DiorAdora /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks Jess! I am gonna go dig thru my emails to see where it is:) did you end up getting sept box? I saw you used the last code but wasn't sure if you got sept????? Yes when anyone gets a code please let me know so my friends can use it! Thanks
Unfortunately I didn't get the September box since it was getting a bit pricy (so I'm super-happy about that code lol). It looks like the best one thus far - I'm hoping they'll follow suit and put together some really cool boxes for Oct/Nov/Dec, too!

Girl you know they will! Seems like they get better and better:) I really hope the discounts continue but I must say the price isn't to bad for the value so I will continue to stay loyal! But I am not even gonna lie I love my discounts! Nice they offer them!

I re-subbed too with the 1 month free so I'm hooked till December. Hope they get better :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Still waiting on my Sept box...according to FedEx it is coming day after

Originally Posted by prachisrk /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I re-subbed too with the 1 month free so I'm hooked till December. Hope they get better :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Still waiting on my Sept box...according to FedEx it is coming day after
How do you get the month free?  I must have missed that

I signed up for September just before closing and then a couple days later with the 3 month deal. I did not know what would be in September box. But I abslutely loved what you guys got in August and had a feeling it would be good. I am very happy now that I know the September contents, though I have not received it yet.

There are Bellasugar videos on youtube about must haves, I wonder if any of the products will be in the next boxes? I really don't know what they can do to top this month, I have no idea...but I hope it will also be amazing;-)

New to the forum and popsugar so hopefully this hasn't be addressed already but does anyone know the last day to sub to the October box?

I ordered the Sept. box but canceled my sub a few days ago. Loved the box and would like to sign up for Oct but hopefully using a promo code this time.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by celicacutie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

New to the forum and popsugar so hopefully this hasn't be addressed already but does anyone know the last day to sub to the October box?

I ordered the Sept. box but canceled my sub a few days ago. Loved the box and would like to sign up for Oct but hopefully using a promo code this time.

Thanks!
If you visit popsugar.com (the regular website, not the site for the Must Have box), it usually says "__ more days to order the October box!" at the top. Just checked and it currently says 13 days! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I so want another box, but am way to broke to get again without another code!!  I noticed a lot of you must use referrals to get free boxes.  I actually signed up through one of you to get my first box.  Any hints/suggestions/ideas on how I can get referrals?  I know that sounds dumb, but, none of my friends are going to bite. 

Latest posts

Back