Hi everyone

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I joined MUT a few days ago, so I'm very glad :icon_chee to be here. My name is Dorota (English version - Dorothy),I am from Poland and I want to say thanks to everyone for welcoming me earlier:icon_bigg

"Shesht" "Jin Dobrii" (I worked with Polish people at a previous job, and they taught me those, if I remember correctly it means Hello, Good Day, but I'm not sure I spelled them correctly). Welcome to MUT. I'm Samantha from New York.

Hello and welcome, my name is Ricardo, from Spain, and I am also "new" here :icon_wink . Enjoy it !!!

Welcome to MUT! I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

Welcome to MakeUpTalk Dorota.. We have lots of polish members on here! If you need help with anything just shout

I thank everyone for giving me a kindly welcome. I want to combine business with pleasure here:icon_chee . I like talking about literature, politics, movies, make up,and cosmetics, and so on (It's my pleasure) but I also want to improve my ability to speak English (It's my business:icon_bigg ).

SamanthaBNYC

You've remembered almost correctly polish greetings:icon_chee (cześć, dzień dobry)I was very glad when I saw your post.

Laura

Thank you for your offer to help me with anything.

I thank everybody again.

Latest posts

Back