Round Two Signups: CLOSED

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys...gave it an extra week and then some, so we are now officially closed for sign ups.  

The only person I haven't heard from is purpleKB...I know she wanted to participate so I am going to try to get in touch with her and will make an exception for her to join in with us since she had previously stated she wanted to be included.  Unfortunately I do not have her email address and don't see that she has posted for a while.  If anyone happens to see her post or hears from her, please ask her to contact me.

(That reminds me, sorta off topic...question directed at Zadidoll.  I used to get a notification in my email whenever I had a new MUT message and I don't get those anymore.  Several other people have mentioned they don't get them either.  Has the notification system changed?  I'm thinking that maybe purpleKB hasn't seen any of the group messages if she didn't get a notification in her email.)

Anyway, we have 15 participants for this round so we will have two boxes.  I have enough left from the first round to start off both boxes.  BeautyBoxGal has kindly offered to manage the 2nd box.  Once the two of us get our ducks in a row we will get this thing started!

Thanks all and I am so excited to do this again!

LyndaV

Interesting, thanks wagz...I guess I'll just have to be diligent about checking on the site.

Back