Fitness Subs

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oooh they're supplement subs...eh not so interested any more.

I don't know why I thought it would be something different.

Originally Posted by iluvteffy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

oooh they're supplement subs...eh not so interested any more.

I don't know why I thought it would be something different.
I was thinking like dvds, accessories, towels, socks, water bottles. you too?

Originally Posted by lovelockdown /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was thinking like dvds, accessories, towels, socks, water bottles. you too?

EXACTLY!!!!! maybe a supplement here and there but definitely not supplement based.

I'm a subscriber at Klutchclub and LOVE it.  I got some absolutely awesome running earbuds in my box this month. Those alone are worth over $30, and I only paid $16 for the box(discounted. regular is $18).

They also tell you what's in your box every month. There is a men's sub, as well. here's a link:

http://www.klutchclub.com/

They've had DVDs, waterbottles, and such in the box in prior months. Somewhere on there, you should be able to see the past boxes.

also: looked through the other links, and klutchclub is definitely different. those other ones appear to mostly be bodybuilding supplement subs. Klutchclub encompasses more than that. Additionally, they are still small enough where their customer service is personal, responsive, and VERY good. 

I screwed up something when I first subscribed, and they answered the phone on the 2nd ring, helped me out, and were very nice/friendly.

Oh - I forgot about Klutchclub! I totally just signed up. I've recently decided to finally get fit and healthy and shed some major weight. The idea of a fitness box really appeals to me right now.

Thank you for the reminder!

Klutchclub is doing a DailyCandy deal right now - a monthly box and a "best of" box - both for $20.  I'm on the fence ... but leaning toward buying, I mean, for $10/each they've got to be worth it, right? 

DETAILS FROM THE WEBSITE:

This offer ends Thu, Nov 8, 11 PM EST
Today's deal

$20
  One Box of KlutchClub Assorted Wellness Products, plus a “Best of†Box of Member Favorites

Actual Value $40 | Discount 50%
One home-delivered KlutchClub box of health, wellness, and beauty products to last you through the month, plus a bonus box of member-vetted products from previous months.

I would absolutely buy that if I wasn't already getting the monthly. It sounds worth it to me, but I appear to be the only Klutch Club buyer here. lol

Anyone else?

Originally Posted by karenX /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would absolutely buy that if I wasn't already getting the monthly. It sounds worth it to me, but I appear to be the only Klutch Club buyer here. lol

Anyone else?
I'm on the fence... Maybe it's worth more than  $20 but $20 is not a small amount to me now (see how poor I am :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

Update: after checking what's in the past boxes, I feel one single box definitely not worth the $20, $10 for each is ok. 

I currently sub to the following fitness subs and I thought I would share:

Klutchclub All sort of stuff not just supplements $18/month (if you want to sub I have some decent codes for through the 31st). They are getting better and better and I am glad I subbed (I have a year sub)

Bulubox. Pretty much supplements. (they have some really good deals til the 31st and I may have a code). I like them and they are def worth the money. (I have a year sub)

JackedPack $9.50/mo and I am on the fence. I like them but I have other subs to meet those needs. They are only month to month.

Pumpups My sub is for 10/month though their rates just went up to 20 but I get to keep me 10/month. if you are interested i have a code so you could get it for 10/month too but only through dec 31 (i think). It is too early to tell how much I like them but I will get a sense in the next couple of months They are only month to month.

Of these my fave is Klutchclub, I like how they have been evolving as well. :)

Love Klutchclub! I love the variety. It's not just supplements or just healthy snacks, etc. Would love to see more quality fitness and health subs.

Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I currently sub to the following fitness subs and I thought I would share:

Klutchclub All sort of stuff not just supplements $18/month (if you want to sub I have some decent codes for through the 31st). They are getting better and better and I am glad I subbed (I have a year sub)

Bulubox. Pretty much supplements. (they have some really good deals til the 31st and I may have a code). I like them and they are def worth the money. (I have a year sub)

JackedPack $9.50/mo and I am on the fence. I like them but I have other subs to meet those needs. They are only month to month.

Pumpups My sub is for 10/month though their rates just went up to 20 but I get to keep me 10/month. if you are interested i have a code so you could get it for 10/month too but only through dec 31 (i think). It is too early to tell how much I like them but I will get a sense in the next couple of months They are only month to month.

Of these my fave is Klutchclub, I like how they have been evolving as well. :)
I'm interested in Klutchclub!  Do you mind sharing some codes if you have them?  Thanks!

Klutch posted their Men's and Women's January boxes this afternoon and I am psyched!  Just the first item, the Turbofire Greatest Hits DVD, exceeds the cost of the box (it retails for $22.90 on amazon) and there are 9 other items beyond that one. My fave box so far was the October one, but this one has me most excited by the preview alone. I wish there were more true health/fitness subs like Klutch, and not just ones focused on supplements.

As an aside, I will all boxes would give you the option of seeing the spoilers! (I am looking at you, Popsugar ;-)

Also, the Cravebox Resolutions one is ending soon for signup in case any of your are interested, but it looks like mostly vitamins/food/supplements.

Back