-->

Welcome Guest to MakeupTalk

Welcome to MakeupTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of MakeupTalk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others in our MakeupTalk Forums
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get notification & email updates
  • Get your personal profile page and make new friends in our Community
  • Submit your reviews about Makeup Products and get feedback from other users
  • Send personal messages to other members

Sponsor

Recent Images In This Topic/Thread

No Images in this topic

Sponsors

Become a Forum Sponsor!
Photo

Should i start wearing make-up?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#Post 1 of 10 OFFLINE   Google

Google

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 29-October 12
Reviews

Posted 29 October 2012 - 01:30 AM

I'm a guy and i want to know if i should start wearing it full time and not just in my room some nights. http://www.makeuptal.../350/height/700 What make up should i start using and don't pick a really easy one to see.

#Post 2 of 10 OFFLINE   OiiO

OiiO

✿ Anastasia ✿

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,548 posts
  • Joined 06-June 12
Reviews

Posted 29 October 2012 - 01:48 AM

Try a lightweight tinted moisturizer, my husband actually wears one to work and nobody has ever noticed (he wears NARS Pure Radiant tinted moisturizer in Alaska shade). It's important that you blend it well and it matches your skin tone, so you might want to take a trip to your closest Sephora and have them help you out picking the right shade.

blog: Glamorable! // twitter: @GlamorableBlog // instagram: @Glamorable

#Post 3 of 10 OFFLINE   fayeX

fayeX

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Joined 30-April 12
Reviews

Posted 29 October 2012 - 07:21 AM

Originally Posted by OiiO View Post

Try a lightweight tinted moisturizer, my husband actually wears one to work and nobody has ever noticed (he wears NARS Pure Radiant tinted moisturizer in Alaska shade). It's important that you blend it well and it matches your skin tone, so you might want to take a trip to your closest Sephora and have them help you out picking the right shade.

Does he need tinted moisturizer? I see his skin tone quite even in the picture. Maybe a little flaw on the jaw - I think spot concealer is enough. 

To kuzronk: I think you need a new hair style. Don't know if you can ask them to trim your eyebrow too... 

#Post 4 of 10 OFFLINE   Google

Google

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 29-October 12
Reviews

Posted 29 October 2012 - 08:47 AM

Does he need tinted moisturizer? I see his skin tone quite even in the picture. Maybe a little flaw on the jaw - I think spot concealer is enough.  To kuzronk: I think you need a new hair style. Don't know if you can ask them to trim your eyebrow too... 

This was after i had a hair cut. I was going on about how ugly it was on twitter and a guy wanted a pic of it so i took that.

#Post 5 of 10 OFFLINE   MissLindaJean

MissLindaJean

Compulsive

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,471 posts
  • Joined 19-April 12
Reviews

Posted 29 October 2012 - 09:03 AM

Well, how much do you wear when you're playing around in your room? If it makes you feel better, play on lol. I think eye brows on most men can always be cleaned up! That's not a criticism, necessarily, but encouragement.  Your haircut isn't that bad, I guess it'd depend on styling.

#Post 6 of 10 OFFLINE   fayeX

fayeX

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Joined 30-April 12
Reviews

Posted 29 October 2012 - 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by kuzronk View Post

This was after i had a hair cut. I was going on about how ugly it was on twitter and a guy wanted a pic of it so i took that.

Sorry to hear that... another victim of barber shop... 

I need glasses to see things clearly when they are more than 4 feet from me. So when they cut my hair, I have no idea how they are treating my hair until get my glasses back and see the terrible work in mirror...    

However men's hair grows really fast.  

#Post 7 of 10 OFFLINE   Google

Google

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 29-October 12
Reviews

Posted 29 October 2012 - 07:52 PM

Well, how much do you wear when you're playing around in your room? If it makes you feel better, play on lol.

A little bit which i find in the bathroom but it never looks good on me.

Sorry to hear that... another victim of barber shop...  I need glasses to see things clearly when they are more than 4 feet from me. So when they cut my hair, I have no idea how they are treating my hair until get my glasses back and see the terrible work in mirror...     However men's hair grows really fast.  

Nah it's my mum and dad who did it.

#Post 8 of 10 OFFLINE   narwhal4life

narwhal4life

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Joined 18-March 12
Reviews

Posted 30 October 2012 - 09:22 PM

If you think it doesn't look right on you you might not have the right colour or formula for your skin. You could try a powder based foundation if you want a more natural look. Palladio's wet/dry or physician's formula healthy skin are both good options.

#Post 9 of 10 OFFLINE   Suyana07

Suyana07

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Joined 25-October 12
Reviews

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:06 AM

just try make up for some special occasions only.

#Post 10 of 10 OFFLINE   rosalyhudson

rosalyhudson

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Joined 15-October 12
Reviews

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:48 AM

Try to use skin blending light powder make up.