Circular swap round 3-box 1

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here's the list. Don't forget the rules!

Playedinloops Souly Misslindajean Sleepykat Lynda V Beautyboxgal Lisa N

Hi Ladies... I think I "know" most of you, cool! Just wanted to say hello. I'm excited for this round of the swap box!

I'm so excited!!!!! I know these ladies have awesome stashes and are reliable. And I love being in the middle of the list. The box may get large...

hehe.gif
icon_cheers.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
hugss.gif
yay.gif

Box 1 is packed and ready to go! Its a medium flat rate, and I tried to leave some space so there will be room for it to grow! I'll be sending it out either tomorrow if I get off my lazy butt and make it to the PO or Monday I will take it to work for the mail man to pick up.

Be still, my heart! Last time, I was one of the last ladies in line. It's different and I'm up second now! Excited to see what everyone grabs and adds.. I'm a fan of pictures, so please share all!

FYI your box is on its way. I thought it shipped saturday but I guess I missed the pick up because it just got picked up today. Anywho, it should be there shortly! 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

FYI your box is on its way. I thought it shipped saturday but I guess I missed the pick up because it just got picked up today. Anywho, it should be there shortly! 
How exciting! Thanks for everything, Jenna. It's funny, as much as I like taking stuff out of the traveling box, it's also fun to put stuff in. If you see someone after you takes stuff that you put in, it's very satisfying, like part of your stash got adopted, hahaha.

Oo! We're in motion! I can't wait and how cool is it that it'll be coming my way so soon? Although, being towards the end is fun, too. I agree with sleepykat, it's a great feeling when people pick up and add your items to their stash. Reinforces what great taste we all have lol.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You're awesome Jenna! I/We appreciate all your hard work on this. I can't imagine how long it would take to get all this sorted out
wub.gif

I can't believe I'm first. I'm never first at anything!! Excited
yay.gif

yess.gif
yay.gif

yess.gif

yay.gif

Woo woo, yes and BIG thanks to Jenna, for putting up another fabulous traveling box. Sisterhood of the traveling box, eh? Lol

It just came! I haven't opened it yet - just wanted to let everyone know it's here. I will post pics soon - promise.

Aaack!! There's too much good stuff to choose from..I may have to eeny meeny miny moe it! Lol.. Definitely Christmas in a box coming my way!

Latest posts

Back