Circular Swap Round 3-Box 5

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Don't forget the rules!

Playedinloops

SarahM bluelion Tulipop Tacomagirl Samplegal suenotto Wagz379

Nope, the boxes I ordered from USPS should be here now...I'll get it out by tuesday at the latest.

Looks like SarahM should have it. It doesn't look like she's signed on in a while. I'm excited to be next, so fingers crossed it goes on the move again soon.

I assume she was on vacation for the holidays or something...I'll drop her a PM if I don't have an email soon.

Sorry, I was out of town.  I have the box and will send it either today or tomorrow.  Will post pictures later today.

Originally Posted by sarahm /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sorry, I was out of town.  I have the box and will send it either today or tomorrow.  Will post pictures later today.
This is exactly what I figured. No problem, definitely understandable since it is the holiday season and all.

The box will be on the move again as soon as I get the next address.

In the meantime, here are some photos..

What arrived....

What I took....

What I added...

It is the leftover box from last round.

The box is on its way to the next person.

That's me! Assuming it gets here tomorrow or Saturday, I'll probably take the weekend to go through it and hopefully it'll be off to Tulipop by Monday.

Got the box and went through it at work. I'll have to post a pic of what I'm adding when I get back home. As for the entire contents, it's quite similar to what sarahm already posted, so I'll just show what I took for now until I can spread everything out later. I barely made a dent in the box!

Took:

The box is a little beat up around the corners, so I'll probably replace that. Nothing was damaged and it was all packed great. One observation is that there are more lip glosses and mascaras than I was expecting, or at least relative to the first swap I was in. However, none are sealed, so I have to assume they've been tested or swatched at some point, clean as some of them look. Jenna, if there are still a lot left by the time it gets back to you, I'd consider tossing them rather than having them circulate again in a future round. That might just be my opinion, though! In any case, it'll be on its way to the next person tomorrow!

Still in box:

Oh, and there's also a baggie of packets that I forgot to take a photo of.

My contribution (aside from the palette that didn't fit, I packed up this stuff in a Sample Society box):

Latest posts

Back