Circular Swap Round 3-Box 6

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Don't forget the rules!   playedinloops Lechatonrose Pattycakes Jacinta skylola123 firenrice brittneymarie duckygirl

Oh I am so excited!! 

Hi everyone I am so very excited to be doing this circular swap. 

This is my first time doing one and can't wait.

I have several items that have only been swatched and never been used after that, will it be okay with everyone for me to add those items?

Also, I have a pack of facial/makeup remover wipes that I only used one of the towelettes but I am allergic to lavender & didn't realize these were lavender scented so it caused me to breakout. Will it be okay if I added these wipes. 

Originally Posted by skylola123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh I am so excited!! 

Hi everyone I am so very excited to be doing this circular swap. 

This is my first time doing one and can't wait.

I have several items that have only been swatched and never been used after that, will it be okay with everyone for me to add those items?

Also, I have a pack of facial/makeup remover wipes that I only used one of the towelettes but I am allergic to lavender & didn't realize these were lavender scented so it caused me to breakout. Will it be okay if I added these wipes. 
Not to make the decision for your group, but in previous boxes it was okay to put in swatched/lightly used items as long as they were clearly marked as such so that everyone could make an informed decision.

Not to make the decision for your group, but in previous boxes it was okay to put in swatched/lightly used items as long as they were clearly marked as such so that everyone could make an informed decision.
I'm ok with swatched/lightly used items. Like SleepyKat said, as long as they're clearly marked I think it'll be fine.

@Playedinloops I know you were sending boxes out one at a time since you have so many.  I was wondering if you'd gotten the chance to send them all out yet?  Not trying to rush, just excited to see all the boxes start moving!

Hey, no I haven't. I actually haven't even packed up 3 of the boxes yet. It was my last week at my job so I was busy wrapping that up. Next week is not looking good either as its my first week at my new job so I'm not quite sure how my schedule will work with gettting to the post office (and honestly, $60+ on shipping for all these boxes just isn't happening at once), it will go out before thanksgiving though. 

Oh and also I am waiting on the post office to deliver the boxes I ordered over a week ago, lol.

Just arrived today, at my neighbors lol. She brought it over tonight. I'll try to post pictures later

I got the box today!!  I sent the email and when I get the address I'll send it on it's way!

Sorry. I tried to make the pictures "spoilers" and failed.

I also included (not pictured) 4 Philosophy Booster Caps in a plastic bag.  I inherited them from my mom and that was all that was left.  I didn't have room for the full container, but thought that someone might want to try them before purchasing- so I included them.

How it came:

What I took:

What I put in:

Everything before it left me:

Ready to go!  In the same box that it was in when I got it.  I put everything in plastic bags and labeled used items before shipping.  (Kitty in hammock not included)

Thanks!!!  I had fun!!

Oh the box looks so good!!! Fingers crossed that the Eau Flirt is still in the box when I get it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The box is looking great I can't wait to post pictures when I receive it. 

Omg that cute cat in the hammock!! Lol. Adorable. I should get my cat one although I just bought him a huge basket lol.

Latest posts

Back