-->

Welcome to MakeupTalk

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to MakeupTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of MakeupTalk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Sponsor

Memebox

Recent Images In This Topic/Thread

No Images in this topic
Photo

Sephora Beauty Insiders Holiday It Kits

• Please log in to reply
425 replies to this topic

#Post 1 of 426 OFFLINE   Adrigirl81

Adrigirl81

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Joined 29-June 12
Reviews

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:15 AM

Sephora has Holiday It Kits for Beauty Insiders (not just VIB) available now, free with a $25 purchase, online only.  You have to use the promo code ITKIT (while supplies last), and you can choose 1 of 3 kits.  I chose Best in Classic. 

#Post 2 of 426 OFFLINE   MissLindaJean

MissLindaJean

Compulsive

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,471 posts
  • Joined 19-April 12
Reviews

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:22 AM

That's a nice grab bag..thanks for sharing!

#Post 3 of 426 OFFLINE   amberlamps

amberlamps

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts
  • Joined 13-February 12
Reviews

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:14 AM

I wish they had this in stores. So I could spend less. (Gotta spend $50 to get free shipping, silly me)

#Post 4 of 426 OFFLINE   MissLindaJean

MissLindaJean

Compulsive

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,471 posts
  • Joined 19-April 12
Reviews

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:18 AM

Shipping's not that bad, though..you could just eat the s/h fee. Pretty good deal and nice variety of items. I'm trying to be good and refrain...I told myself no online orders 

#Post 5 of 426 OFFLINE   Hellocat4

Hellocat4

Buff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 508 posts
  • Joined 04-January 12
Reviews

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:23 AM

I love #3. I'd like to try the finishing powder. I have to pass this time though- doesn't fit into the budget right now.

#Post 6 of 426 OFFLINE   amberlamps

amberlamps

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts
  • Joined 13-February 12
Reviews

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:25 AM

lol, but in my brain the $6 shipping fee could be better spent on, say, one of the UD shadows that's still on sale on their website. My whole cart contains sale stuff + The New Black's candy cane polish trio. I keep proceeding through checkout and stopping myself before I submit.

I don't even get my want of sample kits.. I recently donated a gallon sized bag full of deluxe samples to my mom's employee association for a raffle. I hardly ever use them, so why do I want them?? Though I'd use the UD spray in that one kit, if it actually works.. and I do want to try the alien perfume.................. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

#Post 7 of 426 OFFLINE   MissLindaJean

MissLindaJean

Compulsive

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,471 posts
  • Joined 19-April 12
Reviews

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by amberlamps View Post

lol, but in my brain the $6 shipping fee could be better spent on, say, one of the UD shadows that's still on sale on their website. My whole cart contains sale stuff + The New Black's candy cane polish trio. I keep proceeding through checkout and stopping myself before I submit.

I don't even get my want of sample kits.. I recently donated a gallon sized bag full of deluxe samples to my mom's employee association for a raffle. I hardly ever use them, so why do I want them?? Though I'd use the UD spray in that one kit, if it actually works.. and I do want to try the alien perfume.................. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

The UD spray is tempting and the Thierry Mugler perfumes are awesome!! But...you can hit up a perfume counter and see if they have any..sorry, don't mean to enable you!

#Post 8 of 426 OFFLINE   Playedinloops

Playedinloops

Compulsive

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,150 posts
  • Joined 16-January 12
Reviews

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:30 AM

Sooo tempting but I do NOT need any of it and I definitely don't need to place an order. Sad though cause I want it haha.

#Post 9 of 426 OFFLINE   misslexyr

misslexyr

Lexy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,125 posts
  • Joined 07-June 12
Reviews

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:51 AM

LOL now I really want kits 2 and 3

@amberlamps, I REALLY love deslick, I use it under and over my makeup all the time, and the tarte finishing powder is amazing at setting makeup, nut in particular, underye concealer.

Set 2 is really nice because of the amazing nars lip pencil. I first saw this last week at the sephora on powell st, SF and I got one and I instanly loved the color. So when I was back downtown for the giants parade, I picked up 3 more.  Also the pencil is .08 oz and the full sized is .09 so thats why this is such a good deal. Also, Ive been looking for a really good eye makeup remover so I would really like to try the lancome one and the mascara sounds good too. And mufe products are amazing, so I would love to have another sample of the hd powder

i really cant justify another order right now...

#Post 10 of 426 OFFLINE   MissLindaJean

MissLindaJean

Compulsive

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,471 posts
  • Joined 19-April 12
Reviews

Posted 01 November 2012 - 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by Missglammygirl View Post

LOL now I really want kits 2 and 3

@amberlamps, I REALLY love deslick, I use it under and over my makeup all the time, and the tarte finishing powder is amazing at setting makeup, nut in particular, underye concealer.

Set 2 is really nice because of the amazing nars lip pencil. I first saw this last week at the sephora on powell st, SF and I got one and I instanly loved the color. So when I was back downtown for the giants parade, I picked up 3 more.  Also the pencil is .08 oz and the full sized is .09 so thats why this is such a good deal. Also, Ive been looking for a really good eye makeup remover so I would really like to try the lancome one and the mascara sounds good too. And mufe products are amazing, so I would love to have another sample of the hd powder

i really cant justify another order right now...

Stop! Lol, you are making everything sound soooo much better right now..I'm feeling weak. 

#Post 11 of 426 OFFLINE   OiiO

OiiO

✿ Anastasia ✿

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,442 posts
  • Joined 06-June 12
Reviews

Posted 01 November 2012 - 11:46 AM

Oh I wish I didn't see this thread! All 3 kits look amazing, but I'm leaning towards #1 because I'm a sucker for anything L'occitane.

blog: Glamorable! // twitter: @GlamorableBlog // instagram: @Glamorable

#Post 12 of 426 OFFLINE   misslexyr

misslexyr

Lexy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,125 posts
  • Joined 07-June 12
Reviews

Posted 01 November 2012 - 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean View Post

Stop! Lol, you are making everything sound soooo much better right now..I'm feeling weak. 

lol! Reading it again is making me want to get #2 even though I have 4 of those lip pencils

#Post 13 of 426 OFFLINE   iPretty949

iPretty949

Social Media Manager

• Social Media Manager
  • 909 posts
  • Joined 09-March 12
Reviews

Posted 01 November 2012 - 12:48 PM

I am tempted to make 3 separate purchases just to snag those, but then i realized, i have almost everything.

I hope those who'll take these will be happy! (I know for sure they will) Weeee!!

-Facebook- -Twitter- -Instagram- -Blog-

Follow MakeupTalk for your daily dose of beauty!
-Facebook- -Twitter- -Pinterest-

#Post 14 of 426 OFFLINE   skylola123

skylola123

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,197 posts
  • Joined 06-November 11
Reviews

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:55 PM

So I finally made onto the VIB list, which I am happy but in my head I am like what the heck did you just spend $350 at Sephora.

Anyways, do VIB members get different promotions from regular members?

And often? 

I went to Sephora to look at their sale items and saw these three amazing kits but I just can't...I can't spend the money. Its so hard though...so very hard. 

#Post 15 of 426 OFFLINE   amberlamps

amberlamps

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts
  • Joined 13-February 12
Reviews

Posted 01 November 2012 - 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by skylola123 View Post

So I finally made onto the VIB list, which I am happy but in my head I am like what the heck did you just spend $350 at Sephora.

Anyways, do VIB members get different promotions from regular members?

And often? 

I went to Sephora to look at their sale items and saw these three amazing kits but I just can't...I can't spend the money. Its so hard though...so very hard. 

Yep. There are often delux promos for VIBs. In March, there was a sample bag and umbrella (I snagged both) in store.. and in August there was a clutch full of deluxe samples. They also have random sets, like VIBTARTE will give you a trio of tarte products.. Go check out BeautyTalk on the VIB board.. the girls post the VIB codes all the time,  and they often work well after the promo time. (I got a hatbox full of stuff that came out before I was VIB and then way later I qualified and got it; I got the VIBCLUTCH a week or so after that promo allegedly ended)

#Post 16 of 426 OFFLINE   amberlamps

amberlamps

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts
  • Joined 13-February 12
Reviews

Posted 01 November 2012 - 04:01 PM

Oh, and VIBs get $20 in December instead of the regular $15.

#Post 17 of 426 OFFLINE   Kyuu

Kyuu

/人◕‿‿◕人\

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,282 posts
  • Joined 16-August 12
Reviews

Posted 01 November 2012 - 05:06 PM

): I want to grab one of these but I probably shouldn't. It's so hard to justify getting one...

I bet they're announcing this as tomorrow's Fan Friday deal. So better hurry up and grab one before the general populace finds out

Visit my blog | A little vanity never hurt anyonehttp://evervain.com/

Find me on | Twitter Tumblr Trades (coming...soon?)

#Post 18 of 426 OFFLINE   skylola123

skylola123

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,197 posts
  • Joined 06-November 11
Reviews

Posted 01 November 2012 - 05:31 PM

Oh, and VIBs get $20 in December instead of the regular $15.

This is my first year to become a Sephora Insider. Is it like a gift card?

#Post 19 of 426 OFFLINE   Kyuu

Kyuu

/人◕‿‿◕人\

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,282 posts
  • Joined 16-August 12
Reviews

Posted 01 November 2012 - 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by skylola123 View Post

This is my first year to become a Sephora Insider. Is it like a gift card?

yep! They give you a gc code, but you have a minimum purchase. Plus, the way their way their website is set up, you can't use other gift cards as a result... not sure if you can in store, but the promotions/bonuses they  have in store aren't nearly as good usually. 

So here's an example of what it looked like last year, except only with the gc # and the pin.

Visit my blog | A little vanity never hurt anyonehttp://evervain.com/

Find me on | Twitter Tumblr Trades (coming...soon?)

#Post 20 of 426 OFFLINE   yanelib27

yanelib27

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,049 posts
  • Joined 10-January 12
Reviews

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:13 PM

I dont want any of those. I will be placing an order, I'm just waiting for the vib..20% off code