• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sephora Beauty Insiders Holiday It Kits

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Sephora has Holiday It Kits for Beauty Insiders (not just VIB) available now, free with a $25 purchase, online only.  You have to use the promo code ITKIT (while supplies last), and you can choose 1 of 3 kits.  I chose Best in Classic. 
biggrin.gif

lp_holiday_itkit_main1_110112.jpg

lp_holiday_itkit_main2_110112.jpg

lp_holiday_itkit_main3_110112.jpg

I wish they had this in stores.
icon_cry.gif
So I could spend less. (Gotta spend $50 to get free shipping, silly me)

Shipping's not that bad, though..you could just eat the s/h fee. Pretty good deal and nice variety of items. I'm trying to be good and refrain...I told myself no online orders 
frown.gif

I love #3. I'd like to try the finishing powder. I have to pass this time though- doesn't fit into the budget right now.

lol, but in my brain the $6 shipping fee could be better spent on, say, one of the UD shadows that's still on sale on their website. My whole cart contains sale stuff + The New Black's candy cane polish trio. I keep proceeding through checkout and stopping myself before I submit.

I don't even get my want of sample kits.. I recently donated a gallon sized bag full of deluxe samples to my mom's employee association for a raffle. I hardly ever use them, so why do I want them?? Though I'd use the UD spray in that one kit, if it actually works.. and I do want to try the alien perfume.................. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Originally Posted by amberlamps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

lol, but in my brain the $6 shipping fee could be better spent on, say, one of the UD shadows that's still on sale on their website. My whole cart contains sale stuff + The New Black's candy cane polish trio. I keep proceeding through checkout and stopping myself before I submit.

I don't even get my want of sample kits.. I recently donated a gallon sized bag full of deluxe samples to my mom's employee association for a raffle. I hardly ever use them, so why do I want them?? Though I'd use the UD spray in that one kit, if it actually works.. and I do want to try the alien perfume.................. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
The UD spray is tempting and the Thierry Mugler perfumes are awesome!! But...you can hit up a perfume counter and see if they have any..sorry, don't mean to enable you!

Sooo tempting but I do NOT need any of it and I definitely don't need to place an order. Sad though cause I want it haha.

LOL now I really want kits 2 and 3

@amberlamps, I REALLY love deslick, I use it under and over my makeup all the time, and the tarte finishing powder is amazing at setting makeup, nut in particular, underye concealer.

Set 2 is really nice because of the amazing nars lip pencil. I first saw this last week at the sephora on powell st, SF and I got one and I instanly loved the color. So when I was back downtown for the giants parade, I picked up 3 more.  Also the pencil is .08 oz and the full sized is .09 so thats why this is such a good deal. Also, Ive been looking for a really good eye makeup remover so I would really like to try the lancome one and the mascara sounds good too. And mufe products are amazing, so I would love to have another sample of the hd powder

i really cant justify another order right now...

Originally Posted by Missglammygirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL now I really want kits 2 and 3

@amberlamps, I REALLY love deslick, I use it under and over my makeup all the time, and the tarte finishing powder is amazing at setting makeup, nut in particular, underye concealer.

Set 2 is really nice because of the amazing nars lip pencil. I first saw this last week at the sephora on powell st, SF and I got one and I instanly loved the color. So when I was back downtown for the giants parade, I picked up 3 more.  Also the pencil is .08 oz and the full sized is .09 so thats why this is such a good deal. Also, Ive been looking for a really good eye makeup remover so I would really like to try the lancome one and the mascara sounds good too. And mufe products are amazing, so I would love to have another sample of the hd powder

i really cant justify another order right now...
Stop! Lol, you are making everything sound soooo much better right now..I'm feeling weak. 

Oh I wish I didn't see this thread! All 3 kits look amazing, but I'm leaning towards #1 because I'm a sucker for anything L'occitane.

I am tempted to make 3 separate purchases just to snag those, but then i realized, i have almost everything.
frown.gif

I hope those who'll take these will be happy! (I know for sure they will) Weeee!!
icon_cheers.gif

So I finally made onto the VIB list, which I am happy but in my head I am like what the heck did you just spend $350 at Sephora.

Anyways, do VIB members get different promotions from regular members?

And often? 

I went to Sephora to look at their sale items and saw these three amazing kits but I just can't...I can't spend the money. Its so hard though...so very hard. 

Originally Posted by skylola123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So I finally made onto the VIB list, which I am happy but in my head I am like what the heck did you just spend $350 at Sephora.

Anyways, do VIB members get different promotions from regular members?

And often? 

I went to Sephora to look at their sale items and saw these three amazing kits but I just can't...I can't spend the money. Its so hard though...so very hard. 
Yep. There are often delux promos for VIBs. In March, there was a sample bag and umbrella (I snagged both) in store.. and in August there was a clutch full of deluxe samples. They also have random sets, like VIBTARTE will give you a trio of tarte products.. Go check out BeautyTalk on the VIB board.. the girls post the VIB codes all the time,  and they often work well after the promo time. (I got a hatbox full of stuff that came out before I was VIB and then way later I qualified and got it; I got the VIBCLUTCH a week or so after that promo allegedly ended)

): I want to grab one of these but I probably shouldn't. It's so hard to justify getting one...

I bet they're announcing this as tomorrow's Fan Friday deal. So better hurry up and grab one before the general populace finds out

Oh, and VIBs get $20 in December instead of the regular $15.
This is my first year to become a Sephora Insider. Is it like a gift card?

Originally Posted by skylola123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is my first year to become a Sephora Insider. Is it like a gift card?
yep! They give you a gc code, but you have a minimum purchase. Plus, the way their way their website is set up, you can't use other gift cards as a result... not sure if you can in store, but the promotions/bonuses they  have in store aren't nearly as good usually. 

So here's an example of what it looked like last year, except only with the gc # and the pin.

I dont want any of those. I will be placing an order, I'm just waiting for the vib..20% off code

Latest posts

Back