HELP! TRYING TO FIND A LIPSTICK

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have an old tube of lipstick in "Hot Orange".  I Don't remember the brand or where purchased.  I attached 3 pictures!   Does anyone recognize the tube, or what brand the logo stands for, or anything to help.  The tube is black, square shapped  with a silver band.  The logo is like a silver s-shape with what looks like the letter "C" printed in the middle.    Thanks anyone. 

Isn't that the Sephora logo? Minus the "C"...whatever that's for. They don't have square lipstick tubes in their brand now...but that's gotta be it.

Wow, this one had me stumped. The Sephora logo is a bit different now. The "S" is a bit straighter than that, but all companies revamp their logos so I bet this is Sephora. I've never seen any other logo like that before. It looks like the "c" looking thing might be a partially rubbed off "o" in "Sephora" like the rest of the word was on there in another color than black, like silver, and rubbed off. I just google searched the mess out of this and couldn't find any lipstick that meets any of the criteria... It might be worth a try to go on the Sephora Facebook page and ask them or email them to find out if this is something they used to have out of curiosity.

I think it is a C, and it might just be Sephora Collection. I vaguely remember that they used to sell two lines of their house brand before sticking with just the one, so maybe that's how they would differentiate the two.

Back