Greetings from Italy

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ciao to everyone,

I noticed the last subscriber was Italian, and here's another one ;-)

I found this site just by chance while looking on the internet for reviews, and then got sucked in reading various sections.

I'm Michela, I'm 32 years old, I'm a beautician and (naturally) interested in everything concerning make up and skin care products. I'm living in a quite "rural" area, and even with my job I don't know so many people here who are seriously interested in make up - whereas I'm into trying new products, getting to know brands I can't find here, and generally keeping at bay my istinct about being a make up junkie to avoid to submerge myself in piles of cosmetics (especially palettes).

I haven't subscribed to any makeup community so far and I thought to give it a try, since MakeupTalk appealed to me and I'd like to interact with make up enthusiasts from outside my country.

I apologize in advance for the mistakes I'll do while writing in English.

See you around!

Hello Michela, nice to meet you here. I joined MUT not long ago too, let's have fun together
rolleyes.gif

claps.gif
 Hello and welcome to MUT! 
claps.gif
 ​
So glad you found us!! There is so much information here and a great way to teach, learn and grow! If there is anything you have a question on, please feel free to contact me or any of the mods to help you out. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hope you enjoy the boards!

I'm looking forward to find new make up/skin care suggestions and interact with other people interested in this field. Thank you a lot for the welcome and for offering your assistance :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Welcome to Makeup Talk.

First thing, please read our Terms of Service. Next go visit your profile (top of the page) and fill out some information about yourself so we can get to know you. Then go take a stroll through our forum filled with beautiful goodies and helpful information.

Some of our most well-loved sections are:

Subscription & Sampling Programs

Makeup Discussion

Makeup Videos & Tutorials

Nail Talk

General Chit Chat

Hair Care Talk

Most of all, we hope you have a fun time here and find answers to any and all questions you may have. Please don't hesitate to private message myself or other moderators if you need something.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by narwhal4life /img/forum/go_quote.gif

HI there! Welcome, I would love to hear some beauty tips from Italy!
It would be my pleasure to do what I can, even if my English is kind of rusty :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Unfortunately I'm not living exactly at the core of Italian fashion/make up world (yet I lived in Milan for four years some time ago; and to be honest it was a not so pleasant city, aside for shopping), but I'll be glad to provide all the tips I can give. See you around!

Latest posts

Back