-->

Welcome to MakeupTalk

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to MakeupTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of MakeupTalk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Sponsor

Sponsors

Become a Forum Sponsor!
Photo

Lost concealer! ): ):

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#Post 1 of 5 OFFLINE   mizjmakeup

mizjmakeup

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Joined 13-September 12
Reviews

Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:57 PM

Since this is the rant section, I just gotta rant!

About a week ago, my friend (who sells Motives cosmetics) gave me some more concealer that I wanted. I was going to pay her, but she just gave it to me as a gift! I was super happy (expecially since it lasts forever & saved me $20 or so...)! I've seriously used the product every single day since I got it. The last day I used it was on Saturday. I got up, went into the bathroom, used the concealer, did the rest of my makeup & finished. I didn't touch my makeup all day after that. Sunday morning I got up and looked all over for it. Its just gone! Along with my mascara. I can't find that either. I swear they both never left the bathroom, I never took them out. I cleaned the entire bathroom, looked all over my room, basically anywhere it could be and just nothing! Its almost like they just got up and walked away! I'm so upset... ): ): Hopefully it will turn up soon! I really need that concealer!

#Post 2 of 5 OFFLINE   Dalylah

Dalylah

Lacquer Lackey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts
  • Joined 08-July 09
Reviews

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:56 AM

I am sorry you misplaced your stuff. I know sometimes my kids walk off with mine or animals knocking them off of counters. Hope you find it soon!

#Post 3 of 5 OFFLINE   19ten20

19ten20

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Joined 04-August 12
Reviews

Posted 11 November 2012 - 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by mizjmakeup View Post

Since this is the rant section, I just gotta rant!

About a week ago, my friend (who sells Motives cosmetics) gave me some more concealer that I wanted. I was going to pay her, but she just gave it to me as a gift! I was super happy (expecially since it lasts forever & saved me $20 or so...)! I've seriously used the product every single day since I got it. The last day I used it was on Saturday. I got up, went into the bathroom, used the concealer, did the rest of my makeup & finished. I didn't touch my makeup all day after that. Sunday morning I got up and looked all over for it. Its just gone! Along with my mascara. I can't find that either. I swear they both never left the bathroom, I never took them out. I cleaned the entire bathroom, looked all over my room, basically anywhere it could be and just nothing! Its almost like they just got up and walked away! I'm so upset... ): ): Hopefully it will turn up soon! I really need that concealer!

Do you live with siblings or room mates who may have taken them? I know sometimes sister's (and brother's girl friends) have sticky fingers.

#Post 4 of 5 OFFLINE   americanclassic

americanclassic

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 946 posts
  • Joined 14-August 11
Reviews

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:32 AM

If someone else lives with you, they might have accidentally knocked it over and misplaced it somewhere--or tried it but forgot to return it, or even forgot they had it?

I know my sister's snuck into my room, tried things, and forgot she even had them; she wasn't intentionally 'stealing', it just slipped her mind. I was super bummed because I thought I lost my favorite scarf for a good couple months--but sure enough, when my sis was cleaning out her room, I saw it crumpled up in the bottom of one of her drawers :P.

#Post 5 of 5 OFFLINE   mizjmakeup

mizjmakeup

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Joined 13-September 12
Reviews

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:05 PM

lol. nahh. I live with my mom and sister. They were helping me look for it. Even the day it was missing, my sister had a friend over and I had her ask her too! She didn't even know what concealer was! It STILL is gone! I can't believe it. But... I got a cheaper one at the store and it is doing good for now until it turns up!