Vote For Your Favorite - DTB - Mellow Yellow!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here are the Dare to Be Mellow Yellow entries! These are really awesome submissions so come check it out and vote for your favorite!

Voting closes at midnight 11/19/2012!

GOOD LUCK LADIES!
 ​
GreenIcyEnvy

GlitzGlam

rae1216

CallmeMrsAl

ViviennesJB

I almost voted for the wrong one... didn't see the names were above them. Got the right one tho. Good luck ladies. You all did a great job!

Originally Posted by CallmeMrsAL /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm anxious to get started on the next challenge! lol
Same here! These have been so fun and a great excuse to just practice makeup. I have so many ideas always floating about aimlessly in my head, these are a great form of expression. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Hope to see more and more people join in and see what you guys are capable of. So many of you have such amazing talent it's crazy!!!! I wish I did more with my makeup.....some people had mentioned starting a youtube channel but eh, I don't think I'd be very good at it haha!

Anyone on here have a youtube channel? I would be interested in checking it out.

Originally Posted by GreenIcyEnvy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by CallmeMrsAL /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm anxious to get started on the next challenge! lol
Same here! These have been so fun and a great excuse to just practice makeup. I have so many ideas always floating about aimlessly in my head, these are a great form of expression. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Hope to see more and more people join in and see what you guys are capable of. So many of you have such amazing talent it's crazy!!!! I wish I did more with my makeup.....some people had mentioned starting a youtube channel but eh, I don't think I'd be very good at it haha!

Anyone on here have a youtube channel? I would be interested in checking it out.

you should definatly start a Youtube channel... i have one. well 2 exactly but one is in English and the other one is in Romanian. there is sooo much talent out there its a shame not to show it... 

I think it would be fun to have a YouTube channel too. I told my husband the only way I could do it is if I had a two way mirror to put the camera behind because there is no way I can do my makeup without look directly at what I'm applying! I used to have a YouTube channel just for general chitchat, before I ever even got into makeup, but I've long since abandoned it.

Part of the reason I am anxious for a new challenge is because often times I am too busy to fit it into my time, but this week there have been a few times I was like...gee I have extra time, I could do a makeup challenge! I really do need new makeup though...so I guess I shouldn't be in to much of a rush, lol.

Latest posts

Back