Purchasing makeup from eBay

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What do you think about purhasing makeup from eBay? Bad/good experiences? Sorry if I placed this wrong, I'm new here and feel kind of lost. I want to buy makeup from eBay because it's so cheap, but i'm afraid its gonna be broken or used, or that i dont get it at all. 
confused.gif

I am not sure about other brands, but I would recommend not buying MAC off of Ebay. It is mostly fake, and really hard to tell if it's not.

I've bought perfume samples in the past that were fine but I've read so many horror stories about knock off makeup that I wouldn't risk it. I think it really depends on the seller you're buying from and the description (is the photo a stock photo vs a real photo).

Avoid brand-name items that are sure to have tons of counterfeits, and always buy from sellers with like, 99% positive reviews.

I've only ever purchased one makeup item on ebay--it was a Smashbox eyeliner from an old holiday set I used up and wanted to buy more of. Product was authentic, in perfect condition, etc--but I doubt there are fake Smashbox items on ebay lol.

Back