• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New 500 point reward at Sephora - NARS!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well... *cusses*... I just got my order from Sephora and used my 500 points on the Tarte mascaras. Oh I KNEW if I used it something I really wanted more would pop up! LOL

Ohhh nice. I'm not buying anything right now but if I was....it'd be mine. Unless that's orgasm in the blush, which it looks like and probably is lol.

I want this for the eye primer (is that what it is?), and lip liner.  I don't have one, and this one looks pretty.

It's eye primer, foundation primer, blush is in orgasm which is almost full size, and the lip pencil in new lover (which is also in the holiday it kit #2). I think it's a pretty good set! I'd order something to get it, but I'm heading to Seattle this weekend and I know I'll be spending more money than I should....

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well... *cusses*... I just got my order from Sephora and used my 500 points on the Tarte mascaras. Oh I KNEW if I used it something I really wanted more would pop up! LOL
I'm so afraid that's going to happen to me.  I've been hoarding my points waiting for a great perk.  Which mascaras did you get?  They just had a VIB code, still do I think, where you can get lights, camera, lashes, a mascara primer and the marajuca oil for just adding the code.  They had a pretty good Lancome one too with three Lancome mascaras as just a gift with purchase so I got that one instead.  I saw the Nars thing and wanted it but then realized I was getting the New Lover pencil in ItKit #2 and I already have the Orgasm/Laguna duo so I don't want to use up those precious 500 points on two primers.  I'm such a points hoarder, I'm waiting for a great cosmetics or skin care set.  I had been holding off on becoming VIB because I wanted to take advantage of the 10% off welcome but that was just dumb of me because I never realized that the VIB codes are so much better than the typical Beauty Insider codes.  I wish someone would have told me or I would have read about it.  The regular offers are pretty great anyway.  I'm loving the ItKits.

I got the Tarte set - which I think it are two mascaras, a primer and an eyeliner. Yes, two mascaras - one I already have two of which my daughters swiped (lol) and another I've never tried (in the wood-like packaging).

Originally Posted by tinkerbll695 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think this is a GREAT 500 point reward!

That looks great! reminds me of the VIB free perk they had before except that the blush was bronzer and primer was illuminator
smile.gif

Ah! Need to resist agaaaaain!

Thanks for the photos!  The blush looks quite a bit smaller considering it is .12 as opposed to a full-sized .16.  Can you even get a brush in there?

It's surprisingly perfect size for a angled blush brush. I do admit that I was surprised that it was super small compared to the original when there's a small difference in product amount. Personally, I wish nars would sell that sample size with different shades(of course cheaper than the original cost). I can never commit to one blush and that size seems perfect for me. Maybe I'll actually hit pan on it someday lol

when do you get this reward? I was yesterday at sephora hopping to get this package and they have different ones. Are different by store?

Do Sophora points expire, or can you save and build them for as long as you want?

Originally Posted by nanyum /img/forum/go_quote.gif

when do you get this reward? I was yesterday at sephora hopping to get this package and they have different ones. Are different by store?
It was available online and in stores. Online appears to be sold out already (I think it only took a few days to sell out) and they appear to have replaced it with a Laura Mercier 500-Point Kit. They might still have some of the NARS kits in stores though, it's worth a shot to check.

Latest posts

Back