PopSugar Must Have Luxury Edition Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was just on the PopSugar Must Have box site and noticed they are offering a Limited Edition Luxury box for $100.  They are only offering 1,000 of them. 

I signed up.  A Christmas present from me to me!!!

I literally JUST got an e-mail about this!  I keep trying to click on the link to check it out, but their website is down.  It's driving me crazy now 'cause I want to learn more about this but I can't access it!

All it really says is that it will arrive by 12/24 and is their "must indulgent Must Have box yet"!

Decisions, decisions...... They could have gave at least one tiny peek into this.I get the "We''ll be right back" message so I will keep trying. I will probably cave and get this. I hope it's spectacular for this price.

Of course.. I can't resist lol. I clicked submit - now it's taking forever to process. We shall see!

Woohoo, I got one!  It took a few times to refresh the webpage, and a few more times for the order form to go through.  Hopefully there weren't any glitches.  I've always been happy with the must have boxes and I'm really excited to see what kind of goodies this one will have! 

I would totally have ordered one but 100 dollars is way to expensive, not in my budget and its holiday time, I need to save that for my Christmas present fund.

I keep trying to place my order but get "there was an unexpected error... refresh the page and try again" etc. Maybe it's a sign I should save my money lol. Going to check back and try again later.

So tempted to sign up for this one, but I just bought a new pair of boots. I really, really shouldn't. I'll have to live vicariously through all of you.

Sorry! Thank you for your interest in purchasing our Must Have box. Our ability to place orders is temporarily unavailable. Our team of engineers are working hard to fix the issue, so please check back soon.

Sorry, Nikki.. I think I broke it!  It took me a while to get into it.  I did e-mail them to see if there's an alternate way to order, so I'll let you guys know if I get a response to that.

Oh my goodness, I'm so irritated that it won't let me through to buy one! Also, I have a question. If you order this box, will you get the regular monthly box and this box if you have a subscription as well, or will you just get the luxury box? This is the error message I'm getting, by the way:

Sorry! Thank you for your interest in purchasing our Must Have box. Our ability to place orders is temporarily unavailable. Our team of engineers are working hard to fix the issue, so please check back soon.

Originally Posted by SiriusDreamer /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Woohoo, I got one!  It took a few times to refresh the webpage, and a few more times for the order form to go through.  Hopefully there weren't any glitches.  I've always been happy with the must have boxes and I'm really excited to see what kind of goodies this one will have! 
Same, and got the confirmation (luckily only one!). Had to re-input and refresh a few times also- was hoping I wasn't multiple ordering and being charged multiple times, but finally looks okay.

Is this in addition to the Decemeber box?  Hope its amazing!

It just seems to have opened back up. But it's taking a while to process. Hoping it doesn't charge my card a million times lol.

" Please wait while we process your subscription. This may take a few moments. "

More like forever and counting!

Originally Posted by krisashleigh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

" Please wait while we process your subscription. This may take a few moments. "

More like forever and counting!
I know right? This is so suspensful! Gagh.

Latest posts

Back