Goodies.co November 2012 Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my shipping notice as well..1.9 lbs. Thats pretty early...seeing as I just got my Oct box 2 wks ago.

If you ladies log into your Goodies Company account, you can go to "Shop" then click "newest" to see what's going to be inside this month's box! Looks like another good box to me-I'm super excited! Goodies co is by far one of my favorite food subs! YUMM! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

yummm we're getting a spread made out of cookies!? this diet is just not gonna work out i guess.

Originally Posted by cdelpercio /img/forum/go_quote.gif

yummm we're getting a spread made out of cookies!? this diet is just not gonna work out i guess.
DUDE. I've tried it. ITS SO GOOD. It's like...

it's like peanut butter made out of cookies. IT IS COOKIE BUTTER. So good with strawberries :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :D

I am the most excited about the wine biscuits and the nuts...YUMMMM.

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

DUDE. I've tried it. ITS SO GOOD. It's like...

it's like peanut butter made out of cookies. IT IS COOKIE BUTTER. So good with strawberries :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :D

I am the most excited about the wine biscuits and the nuts...YUMMMM.

That sounds SO delicious!!!!

I considered cancelling this before (don't know why) and my kids said that I definitely needed to keep it. They love munching on all of the stuff, especially my boys who aren't interested in the more girlie boxes.

no shipping notice... still...
icon_sad.gif

I get my first box in December... but I peeked at the site (they have a pic up of the Nov Box!) and I am so jealous!  Oh well, the first one will be like a Christmas gift!

But if any of you really liked the Brownie Brittle from last month, you can get $5 off an order from their website using the code ALLYOU5 through 12/14/12.  Just thought I'd pass that along!  I can't wait to hear what you guys think of your Nov boxes!

I got my box! Really happy! 

They sent a canvas farmer's market bag, too! Nice quality and pretty big!

The theme is "Entertaining Made Simple".

We got:

American Vintage Wine Biscuits in White Wine, Shallot, and Cayenne...these are ammmaaazing, I taste the wine and shallot and the texture is great. I want more.

Flourles Bliss Chocolate Souffle mix - never had a soufflé! This makes two!

Lotus Bakeries Biscoff Spread - I have had this before...it's so good! It's smooth like creamy peanutbutter, but tastes like cookies!

Bigelow Tea Pumpkin Spice - I love tea, I love pumpkin things, so I'll love this.

Alter Ego Dark Quinoa Bar - This is huge and sounds awesome!

Bobbysue's Nuts - Original Flavor. I already ate all these! SO GOOD. Almonds, cashews, and pecans with a sweet spicy coating. I neeeeeed more of these.

Oogies White Cheddar Popcorn - I love popcorn, this will be my after work snack tonight.

This is a reallly awesome box for $7!

Latest posts

Back