Beauty.com experience

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just a pretty fantastic haul from Beauty.com's 20% off sale. My package arrived in two business days, all is well. I purchased theBalm's Nude-A-tude palette and I notice something strange. The palette is bent at all of it's corners, no clear protective film and one of the shadows looked swatched. I've attached a photo and you can see the shadow isn't pressed like the others. 

I'm not mad about it. I'm not demanding my money back. I can easily disinfect the shadows. I'm just looking for a new store for online makeup but I don't want to purchase a product that someone may have tampered with. I emailed customer service and the representative told me all their products are new and it must be a delivery error and credited me 5 dollars. 

Not complaining but I'm curious if anybody experience this issue before. 

I got my Ocho Loco by UD and skin care from them and all was good. So sorry about your package. Hummmmm....get a new one. You payed for it.

This may have been a product that someone had previously returned after they swatched it. If I were you I would fight to get my money back as I would never want a product that was tampered with. They wouldn't expect you to buy a swatched product from a physical store, so why should you buy one from an online store?

19ten20 is right. I'm putting this product around my eye and would never purchase a product that has been swatched by a total stranger. I emailed them explaining the situation and the site comes with a "Satisfaction Guarantee", so I can either get a refund or a replacement. I'll keep this thread updated with the results.

I did purchase some Urban Decay products and they all came in their respective packages. 

OK, I got a shipping label and no explanation why the product I received was in the condition that it was in. Sigh. 

Hi there DropsOfKarma! My name is Dean and I'm a supervisor with Beauty.com customer care. I'm so sorry to hear about the unsatisfactory shadow palette you received and that your customer care experience was disappointing. Could you please forward your account information/order number to Link deleted per Terms of Service. ? I'd be happy to make this right for you!

Back